Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GeniusBanana;283597 said:
mr. miao...my temp sensor... waiting~~~and need some "pro" sifu to give it a round in my car...i think my bushes all gone...>

we meet at the petrol station before the sg besi toll, then convoy to melaka, exit air keroh...... after that melaka bro's take over....

bro syahruln, nak makan 'ayam' melaka pun ada..... hehehehehehe

..kalau jadik tumpang gua no problem....tapi gua punya bluepanther takde Turbo macam 7 silis lu punye aaar......Kalu tak laju jangan mare eeeehh....tapi kalau setakat QD punye e46 tuuu gua bole ikut lagiiiiiiii......kekeke....

M'cca boys! tomorrow night 9pm we meet subaidah m.i.t.c! show ur respect to the k.l boys be early over there.Bimmer8811 will bring along a machanic so u guys have any problem can ask him.

Yes thank you all for the support...redbaron, qd250, bluepanther, fabianyee...drove all the way from KL and all the way back....what commitment and support...chilli, we forgot to organise for them to bring some belacan back...do remember to bring for them next time we are down...:top:

ERRR.....bro nevets.....just for me, can exchange the belacan to cencalok or not.........
hehehe......

bimmer8811;287426 said:
Yelah! me buzy on thinking wat colour want to spay on my e36.....pening.....

eh i tot u already decided? some red or something....good luck...

any chances for u to come down malacca these days pussy???

bimmer8811:alpine white...white looks the best...xD

Guys, how bout we make the Malacca TT a bi-weekly affair instead of weekly? Starting after CNY...

GB: yes agree alpine white will look good on bimmer8811's E36, coupled with black center and chrome lip rim :top:

Top Bottom