Market price for e36 in 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

unstopables_7

Official Member
halo evryone..?i am new here,hope u guys can guide me..?hw much is d market price 4 325 n 328i nw..?i am rely looking forward 2 get 1 nw..but i am a bit confuse whther 2 get a 318i,325 or 328..so smwan plz help me..?watz d best..?:top:

Price of car depend on the year, model and cc.

In addition, added accesories like body kit, ice, rim and others will also affect the market price.

Best is to determine what your budget is first before we can provide any kind of meaningful assistance

It really depends which model u want:-

318 ranges from 1992-1999, so price can vary from RM20k- RM60k?
325i :1994-1995, price b/w RM30k-RM45k?
328i :1995-1999 price b/w RM32k -RM55k?

Its really hard to say. You could probably get a E36 at the lower price ranges but be prepared to pay a little more for a properly maintained car.

Remember even the newest E36 is already 10 years old, so make sure you can afford to maintain the car as parts will need to be changed to enable u to experience the Ultimate Driving Machine, otherwise u could end up having the ultimate nightmare!

Happy Motoring in 2009!

actually i am looking towards 95-99 la..?
but i am dnt know which model 2 go 4..?
318 and 325/328..?
watz d diff other than d performance..?
can smwan help me..?

anxious;384395 said:
It really depends which model u want:-

318 ranges from 1992-1999, so price can vary from RM20k- RM60k?
325i :1994-1995, price b/w RM30k-RM45k?
328i :1995-1999 price b/w RM32k -RM55k?

Its really hard to say. You could probably get a E36 at the lower price ranges but be prepared to pay a little more for a properly maintained car.

Remember even the newest E36 is already 10 years old, so make sure you can afford to maintain the car as parts will need to be changed to enable u to experience the Ultimate Driving Machine, otherwise u could end up having the ultimate nightmare!

Happy Motoring in 2009!

bro my budget is about 40-60k..?
where r u from by d way..?
nice knowing u..
tq bro..

c-square;384338 said:
Best is to determine what your budget is first before we can provide any kind of meaningful assistance

Go for 325 or 328... and you will satisfied with the power... price maybe around 40k - 50k depends on condition and accs...

btw, are there any comparison post or thread on the E36 318i 320i 325i and 328i , about their performance, body kits and interior trims? where is it, thanks!

just check with bank. that woulb be the benchmark price as the loan amt given out will be such. unless the car is super tip top, selling direct and got cash buyer, price would be higher. don't expect ppl to pay so much because 2nd hand cars are aplenty now. 09 is gonna be worse. :(

Hi there...i'm also new here..i just get 318i auto with singgle vanos 2.0cc on sept last year..price is 37k..it's not easy to get the bank loan..:(

Welcome & congratfor ur udm bro. but could u intro at newbie section first...

cryVanos;385031 said:
Hi there...i'm also new here..i just get 318i auto with singgle vanos 2.0cc on sept last year..price is 37k..it's not easy to get the bank loan..:(

urs model is 320 instead of 318 ........

Put it tis way .......

U will be d one to own d car ...so ask urself 1st b4 asking others opinions ........U nwwd to know wat u need ...either power or just want to own a bimmer.....issit maintenance and roadtax is an issue ???????Then u just decide which model u going to buy ......

d best ,test drive 318,320,325 and 328 or even M3...feel d car then decide ......

If u ask me .....if maintenance and roadtax is not an issue ...get d 96-99 328 cos its within ur budget .......lot of thing can upgrade then ...M3 cam ,remapping ,manual conversion etc ........sure u will luv d car .....second choice will be 325 .....cast iron block ....gud for 3.0 and 3.2 stroker .......m3 cam , performance chip etc .....last choice if power if not main item ....then 318 or 320 might be ur choice ......

Another thing ...if u luv manual, try to find a manual tranny cos manual conversion for E36 is expensive .....

Gud luck .....E36 is a gud car to own ...if can get coupe with manual tranny ...then will be perfect .....

Lionel_Koh;385079 said:
urs model is 320 instead of 318 ........

Put it tis way .......

U will be d one to own d car ...so ask urself 1st b4 asking others opinions ........U nwwd to know wat u need ...either power or just want to own a bimmer.....issit maintenance and roadtax is an issue ???????Then u just decide which model u going to buy ......

d best ,test drive 318,320,325 and 328 or even M3...feel d car then decide ......

If u ask me .....if maintenance and roadtax is not an issue ...get d 96-99 328 cos its within ur budget .......lot of thing can upgrade then ...M3 cam ,remapping ,manual conversion etc ........sure u will luv d car .....second choice will be 325 .....cast iron block ....gud for 3.0 and 3.2 stroker .......m3 cam , performance chip etc .....last choice if power if not main item ....then 318 or 320 might be ur choice ......

Another thing ...if u luv manual, try to find a manual tranny cos manual conversion for E36 is expensive .....

Gud luck .....E36 is a gud car to own ...if can get coupe with manual tranny ...then will be perfect .....

Mr Lionel, such a good explaination given by you. Now, I gain more knowledge on the UDM matters.

Just asking...

How much if we bought brand new our e36 last 10 years...?

318 RM?
325 RM?
328 RM?

affan66;384910 said:
just check with bank. that woulb be the benchmark price as the loan amt given out will be such. unless the car is super tip top, selling direct and got cash buyer, price would be higher. don't expect ppl to pay so much because 2nd hand cars are aplenty now. 09 is gonna be worse. :(

yah bro..?
09 gona be worst..?
bad time 2 sell car..?
huhu..

My friend just got a 328i year 1997, additional 17'' Rims and the rest lock stock barrel. Sent for an inspection before purchase, engine, gearbox and body no issues. Had minor issues like long shaft coupling, tie rod end, rear axle slight leak, coolant slight leak, airbag/ABS sensor, and a slight lack of power. Dealer fixed long shaft coupling and rest to be done ourselves at approx. cost of 3K. Car purchased at 38k, on the road 41k++. Loan was with Public Bank @ 33k, 4years, 5.6%. I think plus the 3K repair, it's still a worth buy and so did the mechanic proposed. This loan was processed end of Dec'08, therefore, 2009 will be lower I guess. Good Luck in your quest !Don't turn back on what you've begun ! 12 years old yet these UDM still gives the screaming orgasm ! Cheers !

pardypeople;387842 said:
My friend just got a 328i year 1997, additional 17'' Rims and the rest lock stock barrel. Sent for an inspection before purchase, engine, gearbox and body no issues. Had minor issues like long shaft coupling, tie rod end, rear axle slight leak, coolant slight leak, airbag/ABS sensor, and a slight lack of power. Dealer fixed long shaft coupling and rest to be done ourselves at approx. cost of 3K. Car purchased at 38k, on the road 41k++. Loan was with Public Bank @ 33k, 4years, 5.6%. I think plus the 3K repair, it's still a worth buy and so did the mechanic proposed. This loan was processed end of Dec'08, therefore, 2009 will be lower I guess. Good Luck in your quest !Don't turn back on what you've begun ! 12 years old yet these UDM still gives the screaming orgasm ! Cheers !

12 years old yet these UDM still gives the screaming orgasm ! Cheers !:top:

Top Bottom