m5X 2.8l stroker....applies to m50,m52,m54

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leforte

Club Guest
hey guys,i am undergoing a engine upgrade project aka heart transplant for my newly acquired ride, a e39 528. as such, i have no use for the current m52b28 engine and its up for sale. engine is still in my car until the new heart arrives. Engine is in excellent running condition and available for viewing. reason for changing engine....hands and backside itchy, cant sit still, just feel like doing something to the car A perfect upgrade for anyone with a m50/m52 powered 320, 323, 325 520, 523, 525 engine in their ride. all sensors from your present engine can be reused. for those with m52tu/m54, reused of you current cylinder head would be required. to all 6 cylinder m5X equiped cars, this would be a good stroker project for your car to turn it into a 2.8l.anyway engine has full service history from day 1, only fully synthetic shell helix and Mobil one engine oil used. i had a full compression test done on the engine, both wet and dry, before receiving it from the previous owner about 2 months back. pass within original bmw recommended specifications. no nikasil problems or valve tick issues. engine revs up as smooth as its intended to be. current mileage on the engine is 110k km and going on strong. Once again, just a summary of what i have for sale:-M52B28 non TU, BARE engine only, NO wirings, no sensors, no manifold, NADA.... just the Engine. All engine documentation would be given for a hassle free engine registration with JPJ. i will personally guide you through this. Some of you may wish to retain your original engine number, for a lower road tax, or just not bothered to registred the engine.. ... its your choice.

To one mr. Sharuldin who called me yesterday with regards to the engine, kindly contact me again as there's no way for me to retrieve your number when you call me from a unknown/blank number. THANKS

FYI its only the block and internals for sale minus the head as its been retained for my own use.

the stroker will just feel like a :slug: to leforte:sleep:. i doubt it will even whet his appetite:smokin:

so how's the 'big blue' coming along...:wink:

Top Bottom