E30 converted to M50 or M52 How much

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
M.Directspares;760238 said:
pussy can u pm me, if you dont mind how much labour to make it run? provided ive all the parts. still looking for competent mechanic if im going to m50 route.

bro, i know you are a oldie in the forum, but what was your old nick again ? dun mind me asking....

Whatever became of Loneranger indeed....

Felix is right, those with shallow pockets need not apply. You have to realise that even the last of the E30s (1991) are now more than 20 years old. Lots of bits that need replacing.

To the TS, it will be more cost effective if you buy one already (property) converted.
shaifulo;760240 said:
Itu sham's car now m50 on steroid....but, i wonder what happen to loneranger?

pussy;760264 said:
bro, i know you are a oldie in the forum, but what was your old nick again ? dun mind me asking....
Let me guess...Supafly?

bro, so, willing to go the whole hog ?

takes a while to collate the parts....

1. first rule, make sure you buy the right parts, dun say people say can use, been there done it....

2. the best is to buy a e34 engine with wiring harness, better if it's M50TUB25, vanos version..make sure got starter, ecu, alternator, vane pump & aircon compressor..
if you get a e36 half car, same engine, but you get lots of extras...only thing is the sump need to be changed...from back to front... lots of work will void half car warranty...

1-800-88-PUSSY is at his best doing what he does best :top: Buy him more Friskies :aetsch:

i currently have 3 engines, m50b25 vanos out of e36 with all the parts except the e34 sump & modified header, a s50b32 out of e36 evo, and m20b25 out of sport, all is manual...so i thnk i might go to the m50 route if the labour cost hv no much different with the m20. please advise :)

best for buck ...buy a car which has already done this route ....

V-man ...forgot the nick of the white e30 coupe of the b28 engine ...maybe for sale ...

ICEMAN 13;760359 said:
best for buck ...buy a car which has already done this route ....

V-man ...forgot the nick of the white e30 coupe of the b28 engine ...maybe for sale ...

It's Daniel E30

V-Man;760294 said:
1-800-88-PUSSY is at his best doing what he does best :top: Buy him more Friskies :aetsch:

if buy friskies then only 1/3 of info downloaded ...if buy malt whiskey ...then 3/3 ( full download is available ) :)

this pussy eat and drinks too ....

^ Actually the Friskies I meant is that larr..can't say it openly..hahaha

ICEMAN 13;760416 said:
if buy friskies then only 1/3 of info downloaded ...if buy malt whiskey ...then 3/3 ( full download is available ) :)

this pussy eat and drinks too ....

this pussy is strictly on bombay sapphire.

i tought pussy was an absolute vodka cranberies type of person ..... all depends on the pussies mood .... tali merah also is one of his favourite

You have the M50TU n M52TU what does the TU stand for?
going the M50 manual route which model of the bilstein is suitable,
should I go for 4 or 6 pot brakes
Should I change the lugs for my wheels from 4 to 5
Thanks in advance

TU is with the vanos head.

Bilstein B8's with HnR is a basic set up.

single pot good, but 4 pots means either a nissin caliper or a brembo on a 5 lug set up

keep it 4 lugs, 5 lugs makes your car feel like a e36 cross over, some may disagree.

pussy;761692 said:
TU is with the vanos head.

Bilstein B8's with HnR is a basic set up.

single pot good, but 4 pots means either a nissin caliper or a brembo on a 5 lug set up

keep it 4 lugs, 5 lugs makes your car feel like a e36 cross over, some may disagree.

Bornfree - I have a twin pot set up with Wilwood callipers and 2-pc ventilated discs. 4-lug and they work under 15" rims that in my opinion best suit the E30s. Don't forget the piggyback (double) brake booster and E32 BMC.

My E30 M50 stroker is for sale. Pussy and Shaifulo know the car quite well. Will arrange for ad with pics later. Meanwhile PM is your friend...

E28driver;761801 said:
Bornfree - I have a twin pot set up with Wilwood callipers and 2-pc ventilated discs. 4-lug and they work under 15" rims that in my opinion best suit the E30s. Don't forget the piggyback (double) brake booster and E32 BMC.

Top Bottom