Looking for BMW 2013 Malaysia + Singapore + Thailand Map.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just got my car about a month ago. Could not even search for Publika near Mont Kiara. BMW Map really aisehman...

Terence69,
I've bought the code from fscmap but I don't have the map? Can you give me acopy of the map? How big is the file?

- - - Updated - - -

Terence69,
I've bought the code from fscmap but I don't have the map? Can you give me acopy of the map? How big is the file?

Firstly, a big thanks to @azahidi, who was very generous to share the maps with us.

Met up with him, and we had a nice chat.

Happy to report that I was able to generate the needed FSC code on my own - method should work for all F-series CIC at the moment.

Update went smoothly - and was done in less than 15minutes.

If anyone needs the map or needs help to get this done, do PM me.

Thank you again @azahidi

YHT said:
Just had mine upgraded to the 2016 version. :67: Damage is USD50.00
Hi YHT,
What are the main improvements of the new version ?.. apart from new roads included, of course.

azahidi said:
Hi YHT,
What are the main improvements of the new version ?.. apart from new roads included, of course.
Personally, I felt the speed of loading and searching is faster. Search using postcode is more accurate also.

Anyone still has their road map file and willing to share? My car is still on the original version which dates back to 2012.

I have the latest South East Asia premium and Next map but I have to buy FSC code. I can help to update your BMW map at some fee.

Top Bottom