List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi, bimmer06

did u manage to find it where is Mspeed.

if can't pls PM me...will give u some info...

thank you

Originally posted by drarizal@Jun 1 2006, 10:29 PM
Firstly...let me intro my self first before talking/msging to all the siffus of UDM. Me a new guy in UDM club. .. Own a e 46 past 3 years. NOt much has been done to my car...
Trying to kumpul duit for BMC CDA air filter ;)
Well, i'm trying to find this shop that has been mantioned.. BMworks at tmn industri boltan. Search for it...however could not locate it...

Dah pusing byk kali...still unable to find it.. need help ..
All i can find is perodua servise.. Merc servise shop..and all those other servise shop.. but still unable to find BM works..

kindly sifus help...

TQ so much...
Hessly, where's your workshop-la, me too circle like mad yesterday oso can't find.
Mana you main sorok-sorok-ar??? :p

BMWorks :-

23 Jalan TIB 1/17 in Taman Industri Bolton. Its located on the other side of the Highway in front Giant. Sorry cant draw a map (well I did actually but the dang pc does not want to save it as a gif file.)

Originally posted by scin@Aug 8 2005, 04:45 PM
In 11 years of servicing Beemers:

2) M Power - Mayang Jaya

Nathan is a nice guy ( experienced can be quite smart if he wants to be ) but his workers are crap!
Diagnostics sometimes suspect! Too chaotic and messy.Poorly managed and some dubious deals have transpired.

I'ld second that.

referred my freinds merc down there for stalling problem. Nathan wanted to charge 2K claiming problem was the computer. I said "NO way".. computers are the LAST thing to fail on BMW and Merc electronic controls systems... its usually the airlow meter due to the engine heat

In the end it WAS airflow meter. Nathan asked for 1.K for a used unit new one. I could get a new unit for 1.2K!! and a used one for 500!!. In the end he charged 300 for diagnostic!! fees.

adding insult to Injury, switching / testing airflow meter is a VERY simple job. takes about 15 min.

Prior to this he charged some 300rm for an IMITATION dist cap and rotor that busted after 4 months of use!! he also changed new wheel bearings. that lasted 6 months. basically he overcharges and uses crappy parts.

Also his service fees were 2x that of my friend current workshop prices in old klang road.. a honest and reasonably priced mechanic.

One workshop you must NEVER goto to service your beemer is 911 Zentrum . there are TWO 911 Zentrum. The one I refer to is run by the youger 30+ year old guy not the older man. I saw some BMs there... good luck.

Last time, the mechanic said I needed to overhaul my engine as the overheating was caused by "congested" pathways in the engine block qutoing me RM4000

I asked him howcome he did not check teh simples things first such as radiator, thermostat, cooling fan!!

He said he looked at radiator and thermostatn and it was OK. cooling fan was running. BUT when I asked him HOW did he know the radiator was ok bec you can't see inside and how did he test the thermostat he just insisted it was a congested engine block!!

Long story short.!! the overheating cost me RM135 in overhaulling the radiator - NOT 4000!!. and the car ran perfect - at 1/4 mark for next 3 years till I sold it.!!

moral of story: know your car and don't trust just one mechanic.

Originally posted by 525iBoy@Jun 6 2006, 01:38 PM
One workshop you must NEVER goto to service your beemer is 911 Zentrum . there are TWO 911 Zentrum. The one I refer to is run by the youger 30+ year old guy not the older man. I saw some BMs there... good luck.

Last time, the mechanic said I needed to overhaul my engine as the overheating was caused by "congested" pathways in the engine block qutoing me RM4000

I asked him howcome he did not check teh simples things first such as radiator, thermostat, cooling fan!!

He said he looked at radiator and thermostatn and it was OK. cooling fan was running. BUT when I asked him HOW did he know the radiator was ok bec you can't see inside and how did he test the thermostat he just insisted it was a congested engine block!!

Long story short.!! the overheating cost me RM135 in overhaulling the radiator - NOT 4000!!. and the car ran perfect - at 1/4 mark for next 3 years till I sold it.!!

moral of story: know your car and don't trust just one mechanic.
i think if any repair bill come to 4 figure, better get second opinion, some joker think we dunno anything about car and simply wanna parang us.

well said mouse...i smell a butcher at work...anyway...better be safe than sorry. No harm getting second opinion. :yahoo:

i think the best mechanics and sifu's are " ULAR.COM.MY" members. They

are competent and gives the very upmost best info about car failure's.

their contact number : kedai mamak taman mayang.

price wise : teh tarik kurang manis 2~3 gelas

my personal motto : engine oil change every 45days / all fluids and so on change every 10 months or so keep the mechanics away ......

I have been frequenting Heritage for the past 12 months. The service is pretty good but a bit worried about their charges. Apart from this place, where would you recommend for a cheaper workshop? Somewhere in PJ would be great but do not mind travelling a bit if I can save 30% of the service costs. Anybody can enlighten me? Cheers!

its very helpful actually we have both list of good workshop and E46 maintenance list, from there we can see the item cost and comment of workmanship. If my item A is cheaper, then other members will know where to change next time, keep track of maintenance record especially receipt and go around 3 shop askin for the same item price sure wont kena parang, muhahahahahaha

Been trying to locate the rattling sound at left hand rear, try M-performance today in Mayang from 9.30-2.30, basically they remove all the parts that u can think off to check the sound (seats, speaker board, changing absorder, seat belt, etc) but still cannot find the sound. I also give up and ask them to put all back. Very determine mechanic to solve the problem for me, and the young boss did not charge me a single sen on labour cost. (I insist to pay for some labour because of the hardwork and trying their best to solve the problem for half day, but the young boss say its OK, maybe come again to check next time if the sound get louder and clearer). Did not manage to get his name and the fat mechanic who is fixing for me, but THUMB UP for them.

i told u all oledi

M-Performance Mayang

BAGUS!!

the bosss is ah chee

fatt mech is ah zhong

both also taking care my MIKO one :)

Originally posted by Mouse@Jun 15 2006, 04:16 PM
Been trying to locate the rattling sound at left hand rear, try M-performance today in Mayang from 9.30-2.30, basically they remove all the parts that u can think off to check the sound (seats, speaker board, changing absorder, seat belt, etc) but still cannot find the sound. I also give up and ask them to put all back. Very determine mechanic to solve the problem for me, and the young boss did not charge me a single sen on labour cost. (I insist to pay for some labour because of the hardwork and trying their best to solve the problem for half day, but the young boss say its OK, maybe come again to check next time if the sound get louder and clearer). Did not manage to get his name and the fat mechanic who is fixing for me, but THUMB UP for them.
sorry to hear that u still can't get rid of that annoying sound...

but, then again...was surprised to hear the guys @ M-Performance did'nt even charged u for thier labor!!!

Feel like patronising M1, but heck i don't know the way.

Help with directions please?

TQ

Originally posted by mtrois@Jun 22 2006, 10:14 AM
Feel like patronising M1, but heck i don't know the way.

Help with directions please?

TQ
bro, pm Raymond@M-BeasT for the direction, if i am not mistaken he's a regular there

Service my car at BMWorks, Batu Caves all the way from Penang.
-Very satisfied with their service.
-Competent mechanics. He able to identify my noise problem while workshop in Penang cannot.
-10am till 5pm, full attention given only to my car. In Penang dun ever dream larr for this kind of service.
-Change my ATF with original BMW atf, while the penang workshop juz pour Esso ATF.
-1st time ever wash my engine bay...they know how to wash bmw engine..good!
-Good customer service
-reasonable charge

This is juz my impression and opinion. Nothing to do with promotion as I have travel all the way from Penang to KL to get my babe a good service.

Went to Mspeed Subang this morning for service...
Veli satisfied with them.... Thanks andrew for introducing me to them..:)
Very professional job done....

Top Bottom