List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Strider said:
So far i only frequent BM Tech at USJ 19. I like the way they do things, clean and systematic.

I also sent my UDM to BM Tech USJ19.... I also like the way they do.... n the pricing quite ok n reasonable, senang ajak runding. so far diagnose no charges... FOC ajer. tak tahu bila masa dia charge.. heehee . Ader problem, towed sampai depan workshop, malam pun repair my car.

Nd Help-Melaka

Any one knows any reliable n reasonable workshop/accessories shop in Melaka?
will be based there for a while n nd help from any sifus there...btw, my ride there will be a 1990 e30, 325i engine.

Thx.

Hi all, Just got a recon E60 Japan spec few weeks ago and found out that there's no Original alarm system in it as specified in the manual. Where can I install one (original E60 alarm system) around PJ? Need some help on this. :confused: Thanks!

regards.

SpencerE60;197252 said:
Hi all, Just got a recon E60 Japan spec few weeks ago and found out that there's no Original alarm system in it as specified in the manual. Where can I install one (original E60 alarm system) around PJ? Need some help on this. :confused: Thanks!

regards.

u can check out Cobra at Taman Tun

feisaldzul;197275 said:
u can check out Cobra at Taman Tun

Thanks for the info, can you provide me with their address and tel. no. too (if you have them) ? So, what you mean is that they'll do the re-programming as well? as Im not sure if there's already an OEM BMW alarm system in the car which is turned off or there's totally none in it. Please advice:confused: . Sorry for asking too much here as Im still very new to BMWs ( my first BMW):D

im in ampang.. any suggestion? provide location as well la.. just kedai name not enough lorr.. go pusing2, gone la minyak.. :p

Hi all..any good workshops in Shah Alam? need d shop's tel no as well if u guyz hv it... :)

SpencerE60;197313 said:
Thanks for the info, can you provide me with their address and tel. no. too (if you have them) ? So, what you mean is that they'll do the re-programming as well? as Im not sure if there's already an OEM BMW alarm system in the car which is turned off or there's totally none in it. Please advice:confused: . Sorry for asking too much here as Im still very new to BMWs ( my first BMW):D
Cobra is in Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, main road just before CIMB bank.. cant miss it. I dont have the office number , but you can call the Techician, Ramesh 019-241 9299. he does home visits too.

workshop

be doin my first service anytime soon. friend recommended M1 (kayu ara) . are they ok? price ok? appreciate the feedback

Easy Job for cheap service

Just my simple comment,
1st, Go to carrefour & get 2 botle of shell helix ultra at dirt cheap price
2, Bring it to your most reliable workshop or e forum suggest one's
3, Get it change and let them charge u for labour+o/Filter
4, Last but not least if there is a balance on yur engine oil take it home wif you cos this oil is super fine that it required to be top up after you covered around
8k+ mileage

give a try should u trust me, cos its proven to be dirt cheap for good and reliable oil that will start to keep e engine tip/top

:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :) Cherrs!!! to all

thanx speedy, good advice indeed. my e46 318 2.0 will soon make some mechanics rich for services and inspection, diagnostics etc. any recommendation? am thinking of taking it to AB or sapura auto cos i got the car 2 months ago. Its been very smooth sailing hahahaahh very smooth. Every second worth cherrishing. But i wanna know the inside of the engine after clocking 71k on the road. Btw, need to add a rear reverse sensor to the car....for a facelifted 2003 UDM, i feel lost without the sensor.

Hey guys, just wanna check with the East Coast members, are there any recommended workshops for our UDM around K.Terengganu? Thanks.

M-Speed boleh!

M-Speed gets my vote! In the past few months my car has leaked in probably 70% of all its gaskets, haha, and luckily M-Speed has been able to rectify the leaks. I am one of those who hates to see drops of oil even small 5 cents marks on the home car porch.

Recently after getting my car repaired again for a leak, somewhere at the timing belt tensioner, i said to him that the car felt not so smooth and Dr Meng went out for ride with me. Thereafter he said he will sort it out for me. He did so yesterday and the car felt like new after fixing its timing and balancing. Gr8 !

Some forumers have been complaining about Dr Meng's reliance on the Computer Diagnostics but i for one is ok with that. Modern cars has so much electronics that this is necessary and so Dr Meng invested in a sum of $ to get this computer software. I noticed he will try to do a reset of the "fault memory" about twice. If that still "Fault" still persist, well, if it is not too expensive, get it fixed or else get a second opinion somewhere else.

I have been having my e30 M40 restored at Uni Auto at the 3rd Mile Old Klang Road run by Noorhisham and Tomy George... Pretty much old style looking but not bad, had the WHOLE suspension and drive train reconditioned with new parts and replaced the rear drum brakes with discs. Also a good place for cost effective solutions, however give them a bit of time as they tend to be a bit thorough.

My vote goes to MSpeed for my e34 ownership of 5 yrs so far. Getting an e39 soon, may want to check out other nearer to my PJ Tmn SEA area, but sounds like lotsa choices but not one commendable so far. Guess will be setting an appointment with Ah Meng(Kenny) soon. On the e34, the car was in excellent condition under MSpeed, as the gearbox got a total overhaul, will miss it. Kenny goes the extra mile, helping me numerous times when he need to pay me a visit at home and elsewhere. I'm a good customer also lah, let them earn extra from sourcing parts. Oh yeah, almost forgot, Naidu @ Jln Gasing PJ behind Shell station and next to EPF, for Air-cond and ventilation issues. Cheers.

My 2sen is that my e36 has been to bestness, mpower, optimum in a period of over 6yrs and have had ups'n'downs with them [writing off all to experience and an expensive one at that!]. My auto tranny has developed a mind of its own and loves to rev to hi-heaven and slip. So as a convenient factor I have sent it in this late morning to Mperformance at MJ ind est PJ for a tranny diagnosis as they said that they have to dissemble the gearbox to pinpoint what is to be done [sounds fair]. I am giving them a rather free hand in this matter and will post whatever they comment and their charges upon completion of the operation. I hope that this will be of service and assistance to the clubbies. Keep your toes crossed for my wallet! The scotches this evening will help in numbing the nervous apprehensions........ so cheers!

Visited my dissembled autobox at noon and found the clutch rings scorched [at 110K km?]and that was that. Surgeon quoted me RM900 for labour. So I went and bought the parts which included:

Auto kit overhaul assembly
Washers
Att filter
Brake band
Solenoid valves

- all for RM1600, so now I have to wait to get the cost for fluids used to fill the autobox. What oil should I use for it? Can any brother give me some advice on this? Would be appreciated, thank you. Will post the final damage costs in 2 days.
Wish me a heavier wallet.....

Ahhhhhh, finally totalled all bills for the overhaul and the figure is RM2800. The autobox now feels soooooo nice..........zoom zaam!

Top Bottom