List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
m-performance

Mouse said:
Been trying to locate the rattling sound at left hand rear, try M-performance today in Mayang from 9.30-2.30, basically they remove all the parts that u can think off to check the sound (seats, speaker board, changing absorder, seat belt, etc) but still cannot find the sound. I also give up and ask them to put all back. Very determine mechanic to solve the problem for me, and the young boss did not charge me a single sen on labour cost. (I insist to pay for some labour because of the hardwork and trying their best to solve the problem for half day, but the young boss say its OK, maybe come again to check next time if the sound get louder and clearer). Did not manage to get his name and the fat mechanic who is fixing for me, but THUMB UP for them.

yeah man- chi is DA MAN.. somtimes the balacis try to do con job but chi is a honestish guy.. not cheap tho.. he rescued me once in old town coz of flat batt and didn't charge me..unreal man! i paid him 30 bucks. btw, he came in an S class!!

hey guys ... my e 46 2001 want 2 service and get a hole full check ... which shop r good and reasonable price .... 10q 4 answering ...

i heard ur guys say BMWorkshop @ Taman Industry Bolton is good .... really ... give command pls ....

I service my car there there everytime I come down to KL for meeting. Good service and reasonable price.

In future I plan to let them do my engine convertion too...

Just got bck from KL yesterday for a meeting.

As usual stop at BMWorks for service after 3 month not visiting them.

The service quality and standard still the same, very good. Before went there I'd made a booking with the manager for VIP treatment for my car from 10.00am till 5.00pm which I coudn't get at other workshop. All the problems on noises and air leakage had been detected. Very competent mechanic.
Total bill not exceeding my budget...surprised!

It's worth for me to come all the way from Penang to get a VIP treatment for the car.

For somebody like me who is working in supplier management ..i would rate them as 'competitive pricing and reliable services'. A prefered supplier any time.

Hi Mouse,

Hope this helps....jack up your car , and at the rear lacate yr anti roll bar, check the two little links that holds the bar to the chassis...they could be the cause of the Rattling sound....

cheers
michael

Hi everybody, i'm newbie too. Found one good workshop at USJ , BM Tech.
Opposite Dunlop shop. Price quite reasonable. Quite careful work.

Hi KM,

How much did they charge you, if i may ask? May pay them a visit soon as I need to get a few things checked out b4 starting a possible project in Penang.

yooo... anyone got a location map to BMWorks.... I am thinking of dropping by this Friday or something.....

cheers

i am having some wheel base vibration problem, can recommend any workshop that can do long shaft balancing or very good with wheel base performance? i wonder if there is any shop in klangv that do static run test (running the car on rolling barrels for realtime diagnostic, if there is such a thing)

thanks

Long shaft balancing

Bro what model do you own? Let me know if I could help,

Thanks

babie said:
i am having some wheel base vibration problem, can recommend any workshop that can do long shaft balancing or very good with wheel base performance? i wonder if there is any shop in klangv that do static run test (running the car on rolling barrels for realtime diagnostic, if there is such a thing)

thanks

Top Bottom