kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alex1111

Club Guest
Hello fellow beemers.....in Kuching ...We hope to gather all of you for a TT soon. Before we confirm the date and time, we need to see how many of us are joining. Jeff, can sign you up? 1. Alex1111 E462. mini_jeff E46

Yo brother, set a date lah, let it hang like that will never be done.

Aiya, not avaliable lah will be in federal capital, 6 may can or not?

Night time a bit difficult for me..got the one in day time or not...saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon... :p

Originally posted by fire@May 3 2006, 01:34 PM
Night time a bit difficult for me..got the one in day time or not...saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon... :p
I guess we need to give brother Fire a tips or two on how to tackle the home minister thing. Let me start.

1. She is always right.
2. If she is wrong, refer to rule #1.
3. She never i repeat never spends too much money. If she does, it means u don't make enough.

1. She is always right.
2. If she is wrong, refer to rule #1.
3. She never i repeat never spends too much money. If she does, it means u don't make enough.
4. Whatever she says, just answer "Yes, dear." (Make sure u maintain an attentative look! Like this... :unsure: and NOT, I repeat, NOT this...

You 2 are "veteran" in handling "minister" issue eh!...hehhehehehhe..must be learning from experience... :D

Brother,

I learnt the hard way. But it's never too late to learn, how do u think we can go out anytime we want? :D

Top Bottom