3'ers gathering!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Skar... think we should open up another thread for photos so everyone won't have to browse and browse fer it... :dunno:

hahaha it was fun today good turn up, many more pictures on the way, finally met ichiwan2, adliz, powerstation and fuhrer. hope we can do this again sometime. Saw two monsters dragging, they missed the turning into MMZ twice, i think they couldnt tahan that i kept at a 90kmh speed limit so that no one got lost along the way. :lol: :lol:

my grateful thanks to all of you guys who made it to the maiden 3'ers gathering.
hope y'all had fun.i promise it will be bigger and better everytime around.
this was actually to gauge the response and interest of fellow 3'ers and i guess the response is superb!!! :eek:k:
so,i shall try to organise a monthly 3'ers tt ok guys??? :eek:k:

it was also great to get the support and attendance from the 5'ers guys(fomoco,hisham,wolverine,asrul).......

finally got to meet :
ichiwan(sweet e21 u hav there mate),
fuhrer(great dude,nxt time stay longer mah...),nice ride and rims u got there mate..... :nyehehe:
ummmmm....the guy in the red e30 tht was in the same group as fuhrer was who ah????

cant wait for the nxt one......

skar19,many thanx for taking care of the convoy from centrepoint....
u da man! :eek:k:

and to u all once again......

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

regards,
-brad-

thank you for organising and the invitation. it was great company.
sorry if i'm a bit reserved...malu malu kucing.
great to see so many bms parked together.
looking forward to the next one.
cheers everyone!

nice to see calvin's E30 burning rubber on exit. made me squirm. Superb car with loads of torque. Nice to meet all.

Originally posted by hitman@Aug 28 2005, 10:36 AM
thank you for organising and the invitation. it was great company.
sorry if i'm a bit reserved...malu malu kucing.
great to see so many bms parked together.
looking forward to the next one.
cheers everyone!
hitman, it was also my pleasure to have met u and the M3 tht i'm sure axle is still contemplating on.... :nyehehe: ur ride is also awesome my man..... i want!!!! :(

affan,yeah it was a sight to witness both adliz and his monster e46 s'charged re tar the tarmac and also calvin tan's awesome m3 dig holes in the tarmac too.....sigh......whns my turn huh? :blink:

i'm doing a lil merdeka eve tt 2mrw night from 9pm onwards....
all are welcome to join.

i wont go to the merdeka eve karoake session in bsc coz no budget hence the decision to lepak at mamak coz cheaper mah! ;)
any takers????
u knw how to reach me!!!

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Aug 29 2005, 05:41 AM
I'm in... but a bit late... got dinner...
hmmmmm.....got dinner or got date?????
makan sorang ye?????? :nyehehe: :nyehehe:
tak nak ajak abang "j**m**e" ?hehehehe......
c u 2mrw nite dude,
-brad-

Top Bottom