Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mini_jeff67

Club Guest
FINALLY!!! :yahoo: The First Kuching T/T, or rather, B/G (Beer & Girls) session will be held next Wednesday (14-12-2005) at Bar-Zing at the Travillion at 9.30pm. Since there are not too many registered members in Kuching :dunno: , we hope to have registered members spread the word so that we can have a good showing!So far, we have 6 beemers confirmed going, so get the word out, guys! Start spreading the newssss! Thanks! :eek:k:

Report: Due to rainy weather, had 4 cancellations at the very last minute :( , but still, had 6 turn up... plus a sale advisor ;) for AB, Kuching... A big THANK YOU :yahoo: to all who showed up!

Choice of venue was a bit off - did not expect them to be holding a karaoke competition

Great work jeff! Too bad I was a bit "tied" that nite. Great stuff anyway.Just feel free to drop me a line if you want any stuff from KL/JB/SG. Must spread the good news of owning and driving a Bimmer in Kuching. :yahoo:

Hey, im from Kuching as well! Keep'em TT's coming! hehe..will be looking forward to the next one!

Hello Kuching members....

i'll be in Kuching from the 30th Dec to the 1st of Jan for a wedding. if i can i will try to meet up with u guys, if there's any TT on.

:eek:k:

Yup Jeff. Just back in singapore today. Ang Mo New Year might be in Melaka and/or KL. See how first. Damn shiok hoildays! Now need to get parts for the E sar chap.... :D

Ham palang bro! keke Might even opt for a fiberglass kit since my friend in kch got open bodykit shop for fiber. Slowly taking my time though.Sigh.Mostly wont be back for CNY.If not.....later can CNY visiting in BMW convoy.Damn nice ah! :yes!:

Way to go, bro... BTW, Irving sends regards... sez he forgot to pass u some leftover gear oil! Heard u got a real bargain!

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Dec 28 2005, 04:52 PM
Way to go, bro... BTW, Irving sends regards... sez he forgot to pass u some leftover gear oil! Heard u got a real bargain!

Erm....no comment there. Lets just say the car needs lotsa fixing. :beaten:

Jeff,

Kueh nee got visiting or not? I think you are living pretty near my place anyway. Tong tong chiang! Keke :lol:

U back in Kch? Tot u going north for shopping?

Gimme a holler if u're back - we can tong tong chinag together... ya heard from IT that it's quite near my place. Benn driving round looking for the car... whereabouts ah?

Wah! Your memory not bad ah. I tot I will be driving north too during CNY but can go back Kch also good.Drive north the weekend after CNY lar.Actually driving north this Fri too.You want any parts for your E46? hehe Racun kau kau wor.

Looking for my E30? Easy lar....just drive along Stapok Selatan and for sure will spot it. Still Stage One restoration/mod though.Keke :p Oh ya! This week should not be able to spot it cause me dad brought it to do some rust proofing.Should be back in a week.

Parts? For me? CNY present ka? Ha ha ha... can... This type of racun I like! Other than that... bor lui yet la - need new tyres soon!

Can lar.No prob. Just tell me when you wanna have more racun. Plenty to share around here.Keke

Just out of curiosity,what kinda tyres are you planning to get? I am using 215/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GDS3 for all 4 wheels at the moment. Previously using Yokohama AVS :yes:

Not too sure yet, but considering Michelin, Falken and Bridgestones... how are yr F1s? I'm also looking at the grooves - like them big and sporty, so the continentals are out! :p

The F1 grooves are damn aggressive man! V-shape some more.Quite unique. If got free time,go check it out at the tyre shop dude.Solid dry,superb wet performance. I have yet to reach the 50% thread yet but lots of ppl already say its gonna be noisy. Best of all,less than RM400 per tyre(better check Kch pricing though:got mine in JB). :yes!:

Top Bottom