Kluang Railway Station Breakfast Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
iceman13 and others who already signed up for this drive,

let's discuss this at pappa rich tonight, 10pm. i'm sure most of us would still want to go on a drive, so let's come to a good conclusion tonight. thanks!

mizhan;567937 said:
iceman13 and others who already signed up for this drive,

let's discuss this at pappa rich tonight, 10pm. i'm sure most of us would still want to go on a drive, so let's come to a good conclusion tonight. thanks!

perhaps a short drive ka ??

Actually if drive to Kluang jadi we can meet up with members from Batu Pahat & surrounding areas also..they would also be able to show us some interesting roads/sites rather than the usual North/South highway..can suggest meet up at Air Itam interchange with them as that's the usual turn off to go Kluang..

However it would be good if delayed slightly as CM also busy with annual dinner prep..& get more cars in the convoy...

Maybe also can rendezvous with Malacca members...suggest post Kluang breakfast can either visit Air Itam for some pottery then rempit B roads towards Malacca..:D

Just a suggestion guys..:)

Cheers :)

Just logged in today, and noticed this. Didnt log in yesterday. Well bro Iceman13 & Mizhan, since the response is poor, perhaps we push this event to another date.
What was the conclusion during the TT?

docrayboy;566718 said:
I the 6 a.m. rule written in stone...? I feel sleepy already..yawn...thinking of the get-up-time i.e. 5 a.m or earlier...Best 7 a.m. and I am sure we don't mind finishing in KL after 12 noon...say 1.30 p.m when we can all sit down and have lunch together.When we get back to KL too early like before 1 p.m, most of us are still not hungry for lunch( from the breakfast) and then we all shoot off to head to bed for that afternoon nap (recovering from the 5 a.m. wakey wakey alarm shreak). What do you guys think? Is the traffic to Kluang really that bad after 7a.m. on a Sunday morning? You guys have done the Kluang run before of course, and your comments are much appreciated.

szehoong;567802 said:
I second Docrayboy's suggestion. It would be a waste to rush back. I do believe that those whom have a bit of time to settle for lunch at 1 or 2pm on a lazy Sunday afternoon before retiring for the day hehe :top:

That we would have plenty to share and laugh about and of course enhancing fellowhip. ;)

I am joining for the run! :)

For Kluang Rail Station coffee best to arrive by 8am..normally by 9am a lot of stuff sold out, that's from my experience. Normally a by the book highway drive at by the book speeds would take about 2 1/2 hours..but at BMW rempit speeds..definitely arrive much earlier..:D

I doubt any discussion took place last nite....hehehehe. Anyway, quorom looks poor. For those keen, I don't mind doing the Raub run for breakie again....shorter and we get to test the roads....again...hehehehhe....

Don't kill the Kluang run just yet....let's wait awhile...still 8 days to go. I am keen, so is szehoong.

[video=youtube;fvKhDiNME4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKhDiNME4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKhDiNME4E[/video]

Participants ::top::top:

1) Mizhan
2) Iceman13
3) SSmann
4) Deep3102
5) szehoong
6) Fadhlan - gotta be back in KL for a lunch-hour wedding in Putrajaya
7) docrayboy
8)
9)
10)

Aren't you all already starting to get those excitement goosebumps?...looking forwards in full anticipation to a new batch of Kluang Run pics from our ever-able one-handed cameraman szehoong??!!!

The #1 secret for Kluang Station Cafe coffee is the use of only pure de-husked coffee beans without addition of corns & other regular local coffee substances. The beans are roasted by the shop owner and his family to give that personal touch to their signature coffee. The coffee roasting formula has been passed down for 3 generations and it's not going to end here. The 4th generation is going to create coffee joints franchise starting at 1Utama New Wing. Soon you will find the joints nationwide (i hope)!

You can order both ice and hot coffee from Kluang Station and taste equally good. Best of all if you order toasts to go with it. There are 3 types of toast sold here and each of them is applied with delicious homemade kaya and butter that melt instantly in your mouth.

These are the 3 types of toasts:
1. the round burger type of toasts (most popular),
2. the round wholemeal toasts for the health conscious &
3. the normal fresh cut rectangular plain white bakery bread (see picture)

Please do not salivate and drown you keyboard. Join us for the Kluang Run!!:top::top::love::love:

Just 5 kilometres from Kluang Town is the imposing 510m high Gunung Lambak. We could make a quick stop-over at its foothill to catch a whiff of fresh mountain air after our morning coffee and then finish the Kluang visit with a stop by the huge Xenrin organic farm which other than growing their normal vegetables, the farm also has a dedicated large tracts of land to the growing of dragon fruits.

docrayboy;568371 said:
Aren't you all already starting to get those excitement goosebumps?...looking forwards in full anticipation to a new batch of Kluang Run pics from our ever-able one-handed cameraman szehoong??!!!

You are encouraging and promoting something dangerous! :D

gregcwho;568261 said:
For Kluang Rail Station coffee best to arrive by 8am..normally by 9am a lot of stuff sold out, that's from my experience. Normally a by the book highway drive at by the book speeds would take about 2 1/2 hours..but at BMW rempit speeds..definitely arrive much earlier..:D

Yea.....Greg told me yesterday bout this.......somehow I think that sacrificing an hour's sleep isn't too bad at all :D

Furthermore a few participants wished to be back by noon or 11am so I guess an earlier departure would be good. However the remaining participants would be encouraged to join us for lunch back in Klang Valley for the reasons I've mentioned in my previous post ;)

paultantk;568373 said:
I'll definitely join one of these once my new gearbox is in!

docrayboy;568378 said:
get that gearbox changed before the 10th, bro!:top:

yea man! Changed it and join us! Dun change also can join.......cause not all of us rempit to go there haha! :D

Contrary to popular belief (enhanced with a goody image), our good doctor rempit his machine kaukau so I guess he won't be at the back hehe........but I would lah so no worries :D

But I dun expect anyone to drive slow cause Sunday morning on an empty highway is tempting hehe :)

enkil;568386 said:
Hhhmmm... I might be able to join this fun :)

WOH! One Committe Member is already geared up to join the action!!:top::top: Welcome,enkil!!!

szehoong;568393 said:
You are encouraging and promoting something dangerous! :D

U must be bring a cute gal fren to take the pics this time,bro...or if gal fren busy...get your cutest Paparich waitress to follow you to take the pics...tell her she is on official business..researching the secret of Kluang coffee house! Ask her NOT to wear her uniform on that that...low cut spaghetti strap blouse preferred!:love:

Top Bottom