Kluang Railway Station Breakfast Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

deep3102

Club Guest
Good day Everyone,Lets Roll..:vroam:Obj: BreakfastVenue: Kluang Railway Station Coffee (Kluang, Johor)Date: 10 Oct 2010Gathering point: Dengkil R&R Time: 6.00 AMDepart: 6.30 AMETA Kluang Station: 9.00 AMETA Home: NoonParticipants are encouraged to take precautionery measures to ensure their rides are in good condition, especially tires and brakes, to roll this ride. Participants1) Fabianyee2) Mizhan3) Iceman134) SSmann5) Deep31026)7)8)9)10)

Would have loved to come for my first drive with the gang, but I need to attend my friend's wedding reception at noon.

Have fun guys! :top:

Eggie86;566507 said:
Would have loved to come for my first drive with the gang, but I need to attend my friend's wedding reception at noon.

Have fun guys! :top:

will be back by noon ...so there is still room to join us here ...

U guys so fast put me on the table aledi ah??? Can't commit myself as yet....
anyway, very easy to get there. Just get off Ayer Itam exit, head towards Kluang town, just as u reach the town, u'll drive past the rail track, turn left immediately and follow along the road and you'll see it..

What u get is the old style authentic roti bakar, meehoon goreng and nasi lemak in packets.

The highlight of the drive is on the way there loh... but have to leave early to have smooth drive... The last time, 4 cars left S'ban R&R at 6:45, picked up turbology at tangkak and reach Ayer itam toll at about 8am... Don't ask how fast we were going...

deep3102;566494 said:
Good day Everyone,

Lets Roll..:vroam:
Obj: Breakfast
Venue: Kluang Railway Station Coffee (Kluang, Johor)
Date: 10 Oct 2010
Gathering point: Dengkil R&R
Time: 6.00 AM
Depart: 6.30 AM
ETA Kluang Station: 9.00 AM
ETA Home: Noon

Participants are encouraged to take precautionery measures to ensure their rides are in good condition, especially tires and brakes, to roll this ride.

Participants

1) Fabianyee
2) Mizhan
3) Iceman13
4) SSmann
5) Deep3102
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

You sure don't waste time bro....very fast one!!!! Sure ah can be back by noon....sounds like a quick breakfast man!!!! What if we find peanut or taufu factory......

One of my sifu's used to always tell me, "talk is cheap" bro..Noon is just in black n white oni, Estimated..along the way what happens, Ram Jaane..

Deep,

Please make 1,000,000 % (YES, one million) sure you will be free this time around.

herbert;566583 said:
Deep,

Please make 1,000,000 % (YES, one million) sure you will be free this time around.

he's yet to say yes ...another FFK coming soon ... :)

Thanks Bro herbert n Iceman13.
To all of you who know me as FFK too, yes i will be around for the drive, unless im dead. I hope this declaration clears all the doubt. :)

haha! nothing is 1m% sure la. Even if can get 99% sure, I'll be betting kao kao on the 4 ekor liao! :D

Whether the starter remain there to finish it off or not, is not so important. All play equally important role when group meet is concerned.

I always tell others when arrange TT, at least 2 must confirm so even if none join, TT still proceed and that should be the spirit.

Party continue and those who miss it, is real pity because missed all the fun.. :wink:

can be back before 11? Need attend church at Sunway at 11.30. How far is the Kluang Station?

bongyt2;566613 said:
can be back before 11? Need attend church at Sunway at 11.30. How far is the Kluang Station?

According to Google maps, the journey from Dengkil R&R to Kluang town itself takes about 2:30 hours give or take. Haha. So, I suppose it'd be a high speed convoy since it's highways most of the way. :top:

bongyt2;566613 said:

if you follow fabian's speed limit, you dont have to worry about distance. the time to reach should be less than 2 hours. so if leave at 6am, should be able to squeeze back before 11am. :top: :D

ramsing;566624 said:
if you follow fabian's speed limit, you dont have to worry about distance. the time to reach should be less than 2 hours. so if leave at 6am, should be able to squeeze back before 11am. :top: :D

going there can speed since still early and traffic light.. but coming back would take longer..

FYI, if you don't turn off at Ayer itam exit, you can reach the 2nd link toll in another 45min... So it's a long way for an early morning breakfast..

But i haven't confirmed yet... I didn't say Ill be going..

BTW, not sure if Dengkil R&R is still under renovation... Anyone knows?

astroboy;566598 said:
haha! nothing is 1m% sure la. Even if can get 99% sure, I'll be betting kao kao on the 4 ekor liao! :D

Thought I told you about my friend's secret (strike lottery every other month), come lah...let's persuade him to share secret with us. Maybe he wants us to take him to jalan alor..:top::top:

Eggie86;566620 said:
According to Google maps, the journey from Dengkil R&R to Kluang town itself takes about 2:30 hours give or take. Haha. So, I suppose it'd be a high speed convoy since it's highways most of the way. :top:

Bro,high speed convoy?? is it the average speed is around 180kmph?

ramsing;566624 said:

Bro, to go dengkil is by taking the road to KLIA right? If I'm not mistaken,recently when I came back from LCCT,the skybus got pass dengkil..

bongyt2;566655 said:
Bro,high speed convoy?? is it the average speed is around 180kmph?

Bro, to go dengkil is by taking the road to KLIA right? If I'm not mistaken,recently when I came back from LCCT,the skybus got pass dengkil..

Dengkil R&R on the way towards KLIA; along ELITE highway. Just after the Putrajaya exit from MEX. Where are you staying bro? If from Klang Valley area, we just need to get on the NKVE, head south towards Klang/Shah Alam route then turn out before the Shah Alam Stadium.

I'm not too sure at what speeds they'd be travelling at. If I do manage to join the run, I'd probably prop up the rear cos I'm too slow! :D

Eggie86;566658 said:
Dengkil R&R on the way towards KLIA; along ELITE highway. Just after the Putrajaya exit from MEX. Where are you staying bro? If from Klang Valley area, we just need to get on the NKVE, head south towards Klang/Shah Alam route then turn out before the Shah Alam Stadium.

I'm not too sure at what speeds they'd be travelling at. If I do manage to join the run, I'd probably prop up the rear cos I'm too slow! :D

Im staying at Damansara Damai. Near Sungai Buloh. I have never been to dengkil before and it would be the first time. I think I can google it and get the coordinate.

The previous time I follow the other members to Gohtong Jaya Drive,everyone drive super fast. I was the last to reach as well.. Very mensia-soikan. But safety comes first.. Bro,we both be the slow ones.. haha... at least got someone accompany me to be slow...

bongyt2;566659 said:
Im staying at Damansara Damai. Near Sungai Buloh. I have never been to dengkil before and it would be the first time. I think I can google it and get the coordinate.

The previous time I follow the other members to Gohtong Jaya Drive,everyone drive super fast. I was the last to reach as well.. Very mensia-soikan. But safety comes first.. Bro,we both be the slow ones.. haha... at least got someone accompany me to be slow...

Bro, what car you're driving? Haha. We're all still learning to pace ourselves. Like the pros said, the more often we attend such drives, only that we're able to learn more about our cars, and how to improve our driving habits, especially when travelling in a convoy, where everyone looks out for each other.

Since most of the travelling would probably be covered via ELITE/NSE, I would say our cars can easily travel at high speeds during those legs. :D

Top Bottom