Kampung Alai Seafood in Malacca

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stanleycck

Club Guest
Dear All,I was thinking of a Dinner Drive to Kampung Alai, Malacca.........some may know if they went for the Malacca drive earlier this year. Seafood is fresh and good. Might be looking at a Saturday evening in November.........our committee member ChiliE30 would love to see us there.Chili.......what say u?If interested, I will then start up the program.........OMs.............please speak........

I am 100% supportive for this dinner drive and can also say the same on behalf of DigitalPunk & Thomas Tan.

Sounds good :top:

.. avoid 4th Nov weekend = Devali = jam packed ...

535i;571702 said:
Sounds good :top:

.. avoid 4th Nov weekend = Devali = jam packed ...

Wah.....lama tak jumpa, bro........looking at 27th November 2010..........what say u guys.......sudah school holidays........so, much easier for the Family.

.......after dinner, all can go Jonker Street...........Zid, U missed the last one..........Jom!!!!!

come come come...waiting for you guys....if you guys wanna enjoy the night life of malacca & have chicken rice ball in next day morning do let me know early cause malacca hotel need to pre-booked.

chili e30;571813 said:
come come come...waiting for you guys....if you guys wanna enjoy the night life of malacca & have chicken rice ball in next day morning do let me know early cause malacca hotel need to pre-booked.

No need hotel rooms la...all of us just bunk into your house lor...living room, bedrooms, master-bating room, kitchen, porch or driveway, rear alley also can....

ummmmm ..lets make it happen ...

chilie30 once gave me his super directions to get here and food is awsome ....

oh noooo not another drive to melaka...

but hey seriously folks, please come in droves, would really like to meet up with all of you guys over here...chili, let me know if u need anything...

Let's start the ball rolling..can make this official November drive as well..

Kampung Alai Melaka Weekend Dinner Drive
Date: 27 - 28 November 2010
Time: To be confirmed
Meeting place: Sungai Besi Toll R&R
Please indicate no. of pax & whether staying overnite with no of rooms

Participants
1. Stanleycck
2. Herbert
3. DigitalPunk
4. Thomas Tan
5. Mizhan
6. Black E90
7. Iceman13
8. Johnj
9. gregcwho

Let's make this drive rock!!!

Cheers :)

Participants
1. Stanleycck
2. Herbert
3. DigitalPunk
4. Thomas Tan
5. Mizhan
6. Black E90
7. Iceman13
8. Johnj
9. gregcwho
10. deep3102

BlackE90;571817 said:
No need hotel rooms la...all of us just bunk into your house lor...living room, bedrooms, master-bating room, kitchen, porch or driveway, rear alley also can....

i'll reserve my dog house for you...somemore is female...cabutzzz....

gregcwho;571967 said:

Participants
1. Stanleycck
2. Herbert
3. DigitalPunk
4. Thomas Tan
5. Mizhan
6. Black E90
7. Iceman13
8. Johnj
9. gregcwho
13.dzuljazz2001

:listen:guess it will be balik kampung with the club guyz this time around ...:top:

As the year end approaches, this outing will be good to gather all OMs for a makan makan and also for those who missed out on the Annual Dinner gathering.

stanleycck;571800 said:
Wah.....lama tak jumpa, bro........looking at 27th November 2010..........what say u guys.......sudah school holidays........so, much easier for the Family.

Am around but busy travelling ..

Just make sure we book the place in advance . It's school holidays and on weekends , you will be competing with Singaporeans ... Last time - 1.5 hrs to get the food and SOME stalls can't be bothered when you complain to them. That can spoil your weekend. :stupid:

535i;572038 said:
Am around but busy travelling ..

Just make sure we book the place in advance . It's school holidays and on weekends , you will be competing with Singaporeans ... Last time - 1.5 hrs to get the food and SOME stalls can't be bothered when you complain to them. That can spoil your weekend. :stupid:

bro,no worry this time i'll bring them into kampung which less people & food :top:...

chili e30;572067 said:
bro,no worry this time i'll bring them into kampung which less people & food :top:...

asam pedas + telur dadar ... more than enuf !:top:

Top Bottom