JB Meet Up / Gathering - 17th Sept (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i was thinking we postpone it on a date that everyone can come. lol and i don't know when.

Anthony5785;669642 said:
Mari Mari....Voting start ...

Ezzo & Apiz is rulz by their lady boss....get use to it..LOL

i know its raya always been like this LOL!

Anthony5785;669587 said:
Gentlement... Please vote if we need to postpone or not le? If yes, please propose and agree on one date

JFT63;669595 said:
Since most of us are not comfortable with the date, lets call it off..and suggest other date if possible..

Apiz;669655 said:
i was thinking we postpone it on a date that everyone can come. lol and i don't know when.

Apiz;669656 said:
i know its raya always been like this LOL!

cool lets vote but listen to this first

[video=youtube;0A7tLVIsuNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7tLVIsuNw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

vinesmaran;669658 said:
cool lets vote but listen to this first

[video=youtube;0A7tLVIsuNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7tLVIsuNw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Listen to what ??

Anthony5785;669665 said:
Listen to what ??

to the jim carey song la......

for me 17th also ok n 24th also ok...after this october only balik kampung ya for deepavali....huhuhuh

vinesmaran;669669 said:
to the jim carey song la......

for me 17th also ok n 24th also ok...after this october only balik kampung ya for deepavali....huhuhuh

Bro!!, Raya not yet fin i think....u already move so fast to deepavali already ?? hahah...

Anthony5785;669673 said:
Bro!!, Raya not yet fin i think....u already move so fast to deepavali already ?? hahah...

hehehe ya lorh.....next month suda deepavali ma taiko.......

so how 17/09/2011?

I'm back again....am considering an open house now since my students are eagerly asking for one......zzzzzzzzzz

JFT63;669764 said:
I'm back again....am considering an open house now since my students are eagerly asking for one......zzzzzzzzzz

this is our chance guys! attack jft's house!

JFT - Do need us to give some talk to share with them on our carieer on different field to motivate them to study hard ? i think this is a positive move.

We will park our monster infront of your house....heheh

When ? and what is on the menu ??

Anthony5785;669976 said:
JFT - Do need us to give some talk to share with them on our carieer on different field to motivate them to study hard ? i think this is a positive move.

We will park our monster infront of your house....heheh

When ? and what is on the menu ??

driving a bmw sure give inspiration to young ones. park infront jft's house.

JFT63;670254 said:
hehe..which beriani? gam? power? md shah?

beriani gam! idk mana sedap atuk saya catering beriani juga haha i've been eating beriani ever since i was born .

Top Bottom