ipoh day drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bmwcar@Jun 5 2006, 11:46 AM
Red Earth.....same here....only woke up at 2pm the next day...........i am getting old........

remember to get the new modification worth 10 bhp......when kickdown or full throttle......a/c turns off automatically........

overnight drive should be on the agenda for the next trip.........
will do.....but must next two month la...now makan roti every day start from today.... :D

redearth...no worries man :D ...no problem..if can find the bugger who did it...we'll take a steel bucket ok...then we get some rats n put it in the steel bucket....then we make the F*&^er! sit his naked ass on the bucket..then we take a bunsen burner...we turn the burner on...make the bucket n rats in steel bucket hot...rats go no choice but to claw the f*&%ER'S ass to go out...so at the end of the day...this f(&*er will have something to remember about! (Disclaimer: I have never done this before) :p

sorry ah..i very emotional bout things like dis...vandalism i don like...people work hard,save money dont eat to buy or do something they like n there are people like this suka hati do all this vandalism....

:D

Bmwcar & Redearth,

What modification u talking about...share la pliz :D

Red Earth found out how to get 10 bhp more at NO COST.......when there is a need to accelerate hard (especially when there is a 328i behind him with xenons blazing), he turnings off the a/c before flooring it....this turns off the compressor which makes it easier for the engine to spin...more power.....

To reduce the time lag.....currently : drop gear, turn off ac, floor it........he should look for a modification to ecu that when floored, the ac would turn off automatically for 30 seconds or so.......

Red Earth.....same here....only woke up at 2pm the next day...........i am getting old........

remember to get the new modification worth 10 bhp......when kickdown or full throttle......a/c turns off automatically........

learnt new skills during this Ipoh Drive........

To gain additional power/hp = TURN OFF THAT BLOODY f@#k AIRCOND!

Thanx bro RedEarth for sharing.......

yup, 3 days / 2 nites trip!

Destination : Kuantan/Cherating!

Organiser : CHUBBY!

everyone, tepuk tanganlah........

guys, remember Bro RedEarth said about that SPEED LIMITER thingy??

One touch button, EJECTION SEAT on the left front passenger, LOL!

Originally posted by manjit@Jun 5 2006, 08:16 AM
But i don't see any E36 there..........all E46....siap pasang angel eye(baru 6 petang jerr) :D
Hei Bro Manjit!

Saw you joining us in a mini convoy while on our way to Simpang Pulai Toll exit...

Your car is sure one recognisable E36 with a RED ANGEL EYES!

dun think can polish...

definately have to respray the car...

SIAN!!!

Cool la..... B)

Where the pictures? Faster upload. Want to see.

Next time can convoy to singapore. 3D2N

Drive there, pasang more blink blinks and come back. :D

Originally posted by valkryie@Jun 5 2006, 02:50 PM
Cool la..... B)

Where the pictures? Faster upload. Want to see.

Next time can convoy to singapore. 3D2N

Drive there, pasang more blink blinks and come back. :D

Pics in due course...... being compiled and sorted. Don't want multiple-similar shots, right??? ;)

wow m back guys... the trip back without convoy damn boring... great to hear all of u had fun n got back safely.. n the trip back was more happening. so who the next organizer la..

NKTOB... told u so was manjit... kekeke.

bmchai.... now the time for widebody

thx for everyone who took part in the drive. catch u guys soon

Hi all,

Once again another big thank you to everyone there. :D

BMChai, sorry to hear that. Hopefully his testicles get decomposed and drop off. :ph34r:

The engine light came on as the fuel pump pressure was low (guess it was about to konk off soon). The damage is as follows: :beaten:

Fuel Pump (original Siemens VDO) NEW RM 400 :beaten:
Adjustor valve on the manifold NEW RM 550 :beaten:
+1 dented sport rim RM 45 :beaten:

Oucchhh...that hurts. Red Earth...I think I join you for roti canai everyday.

China made fuel pumps are available at RM 300...but I dare not try it out. :yahoo:

Anyway, the car runs smoother and quieter now. Got it done at my regular mechanic MSP Auto at Taman Mayang Emas Industrial Estate. If only...it is free...I guess I must be dreaming :lazy:

nice pics lumky...I will post mine tomorrow morning...now too sleepy :lazy:

cool pix lumky... i hv about 80 pix... will past to redearth first... need his help...

eh lumky where the link la.... cant seem to find the pix...
yup sith all tht attended the drive was e46... but manjit was in ipoh... heard he followed the convoy for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom