ipoh day drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
so nice to had this ipoh trip with u'all ,thanks and see u guys soon. :eek:k:

vinson dun to worry about that, sent to workshop and check, believe not a big problem... :wink:

Hats off and a huge round of applause to Karate70 and the guys (and gals) from Ipoh for the fantastic time.

Karate....darn good planning and not at all a logistics nightmare

Next round, weekend trip?

Those still in Ipoh...drive back to KL Slowly and Safely :D

Got back to KL at 1.30pm today, TT last nite with Calvin Tan & Karate at Pasir Puteh.... wished you guys were there oso.... the white coffee is a killer!

Thanks to everyone for making the trip possible,.... be it a simple TT or convoy like such, frenship bonding & support prevailed at such outings.
Thanks to Adrian, Karate, Jason (redearth) & bro, bmchai, and all who contributed anonymously but not mentioned here... pls give yourselves a round of applause guys & gals.

Next will be 2 or 3 days with overnight stays ya...

Aiyoh... tomoro have to face reality-lorrrr... :cry:

wat a lost....almost make it....past by the makan place where u guys where having the photo session....patah balik....evrybody going back liao....and raining.........

lumky,

thanks to u too for making the trip a success :D

i hope we meet up again sometime soon :D

But i don't see any E36 there..........all E46....siap pasang angel eye(baru 6 petang jerr) :D

it was a wonderful trip and kudos to all as we managed to follow the timetable very well.....except for someone (who was probably still in his sarong at 9am :D )..........but we made up the 30 mins lost by lunch time

agree.......we should do we overnight trip next time.....and have fines for those more than 15 mins late for the start.......

take care and have a good week ahead.......

had a great time guys....

but for me, one thing made this trip damn sian for me...

on sunday at Kinta City parking lot, i got a free gift, a farking deep 4 feet scratch from my front fenders to my rear door!!!

KNNMCCB!!!

hope the farker who did it, dick get disease, balls drop off....

bmchai...aiyooooooooooooo....im sooo sorry to hear bout the scratch bro....damn it......dun worry bro..god is fair...whoever did it will get whats comin to them...personally if can find who did it...kautim we whack...easier...or return the favour or something...damn people like dis makes me pissed :D

Anyways welcome back from Ipoh :D

sorry to hear about the 'free gift' bmchai.....

hope the scratch can be polished off.... try autoglm polish...it works for scratchs that has not broken into the undercoat yet......

on another note, thanks for being a brilliant sweeper car in ipoh....u ensured that no one got lost........

Great drive guys...........

Especially the one on the way back!

BMChai........sorry to hear that!

Look on the bright side, you can paint them black right?

D*mn that envious coward who did this....

BTW,.... :D But did you park nicely or not :D

sorry to hear that BMChai,.........next time i'll give the motherf@#ker RED CARD.....Chubby, pls arrange few guyz like your size, we kautim the fellar, we cut out his kuku and boil soup then pass to BMchai.....can use the soup to wash the scratches.......hahahaha :D .....joking only bro, don angry ah.

Well, i had a lot of fun that day even though a bit tired (reach home almost 10pm, didnt manage to shower & doze off till the next day 1pm)...... :D

Well done karate boy for a good rundown.......& all the E46s, good drive.

Looking forward for next trip, ya must overnight next time......suggest we drive to Kuantan on Friday then stop at Kelantan stay one night then morning drive to Terengganu stay another night & next day (sunday) drive back straight to KL ( A 3 days 2 Night Drive).....fuhhhhh....fun la..... :eek:k:

Red Earth.....same here....only woke up at 2pm the next day...........i am getting old........

remember to get the new modification worth 10 bhp......when kickdown or full throttle......a/c turns off automatically........

overnight drive should be on the agenda for the next trip.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom