Instructor Recruits for BMW Driver Training

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1+2=3;197624 said:
No la. dont say like that ;) there are a lot of people out there with a fair or better chance of getting selected.

but i did have an interesting chat with someone who sits on the panel of selectors though. got a good insight into the selection process, and the need to be tough and very selective. To me, getting thru the 1st part is one thing, but the 2nd part, when you actually have to get behind the wheel, and prove that the knowledge applies practically as well. thats the tough part. talking dont help anymore then.

quote]

The old man was the one asking most of the questions. I think most participants would like their driving skills to be assessed in a brand new BMW :p :) :D . Making it to the final round would be a bonus given the number of excellent and experienced drivers that went for the interview.

Just received a call from Eliza BMW that the assessment date has been postponed to other revised date.

Another thing that i should know before the real assessment, what sort of thing i should be prepare and expect from the german instructor? Need to be fully prepared and keep myself cool.

Is Dr. Mario going to lead this event?

sabelt;197878 said:
Just received a call from Eliza BMW that the assessment date has been postponed to other revised date.

Another thing that i should know before the real assessment, what sort of thing i should be prepare and expect from the german instructor? Need to be fully prepared and keep myself cool.

Dr Mario??? this is just driver instructor test lah... Not looking for F1 test driver lah...

AFAIK, BMW's trainer and famous S'pore racer, Ringo Chong, and a Claus from BMW Germany will be leading the event :)

sabelt;197878 said:

Just practice being cool headed and composed at all times under all conditions. Try not to curse no matter what :p Go back a few posts and look at the video links I posted, it covers the basic exercises.

GL.

congrats and all the best for the successful ones on further interviews...

me in SA now and can see many BMW here including a M6......M3 plentiful also driven by black ladies.....gold colour somemore for bling bling!

Jules;197936 said:
congrats and all the best for the successful ones on further interviews...

me in SA now and can see many BMW here including a M6......M3 plentiful also driven by black ladies.....gold colour somemore for bling bling!

Cool...did you go for the Rosslyn factory tour?

DrGoh;197893 said:
AFAIK, BMW's trainer and famous S'pore racer, Ringo Chong, and a Claus from BMW Germany will be leading the event :)

And not to forget David MacGuhan, Keith Nunis and Shahjahan who have undergone training in Germany.

sabelt;197878 said:

hi Rams...fancy seeing u here!!:D

don't worry la bro,with ur skills,i don't think u'll have any problems getting through.

fastest driver in a Subaru i know...:cool:

driver training

yes dr mario is coming but this dr frm kumpulan medic branch.;)

hi guys so when will this driver training programme be available? really look forwards to it!!! what bout the course fees?

According to the pdf file, the driver training course is available on the following dates:

Sepang F1: 25 March, 29 April, 1 May, 16-17 June, 8 July, 19 August, 28 October, 18 November

Pasir Gudang, Johor: 6 May, 29 July, 25 November

Batu Kawan, Penang: 15 April, 24 June, 26 August.

Please note that I am not an official source, I don't know how much it costs too. If in doubt, call 03 6201 8669 (BMW Instructor Academy).

beemers3;198070 said:
hi guys so when will this driver training programme be available? really look forwards to it!!! what bout the course fees?

The course that was organised by Autobavaria quite some time ago was RM700. No idea what it is gonna be now.

DrGoh;198080 said:
Please note that I am not an official source, I don't know how much it costs too. If in doubt, call 03 6201 8669 (BMW Instructor Academy).

Aiya...I think it's them ,calling me. a missed call la....I was wondering who called yesterday.:eek:

DrGoh;198136 said:
Aiya then you should call back ma!!!

I noticed the missed call after 6 pm...was in a car doing some crazy stunts in a driving facilities la....aiya....:(

Good to have you back...

Cheers.:cool:

Finally got a reply saying that I did not make the cut....oh well. :cool:For those who called ...Congrats. :cool:
:D hee..hee....:Dwell...looks like I'm back to Pork and Petai plus donuts again.;)

Go make BMW Malaysia proud of our club.

Jules;198243 said:
bro, next time-lor....try again!

Zoggee now wants to be Proton Advanced Driving instructor liao! Got certificate to prove it, and he won't mind showing participants what to do in a Proton Putra ;)

Top Bottom