Instructor Recruits for BMW Driver Training

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the lucky ones get to drive these....

pdl4070.jpg

pdl4068.jpg

325i..13 units total.

and from april onwards, they will replace them with the new BMW 325i Sports edition :)

...got the call from one very sweet voiced lady, unfortunately I overqualified...
:( :( :( :D

XXX;198497 said:
...got the call from one very sweet voiced lady, unfortunately I overqualified...
:( :( :( :D

Lucky you ... - a lady called u up ... :D

me - just SMS wor ... :p

OSFlanker;198525 said:
Now you know who is more handsome............

eh eh .... maybe I attract diff 'species' leh .... :D

But XXX mmg hensem laaa .... :D

PML Singapore provide 330i for their advance driving course which I attended recently. VERY Powerful cars. Only S$500 for the course .

Got a call from Eliza telling me i wasnt selected. Got ditched. Might as well no need to call at all rite?

BMW Instructor Academy

aletigermo;197625 said:
Hi everyone,

would like to take this opportunity to thank all bmw club members and enthusiasts out there who helped out in spreading the words on the BMW Instructor Academy recruitment drive.

We have completed all the interviews (for all shortlisted candidates) and the successful candidates selected to attend the BMW Instructor Academy @ Sepang will be contacted and notified from tomorrow (2nd March) onwards.

The Driving Assessment initally planned for this weekend (3-4th March - as stated in the Information booklet) will now commence on Thursday 8th March, conducted by
the BMW AG Instructors.

The dates for the academy remains the same i.e 9th-18th March.

To all the BMW Club members who made it, ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK!

Thank you,
On behalf of Instructor Academy
BMW Driver Training

The BMW Instructor Academy starts today @ SIC.

7 candidates were finally chosen out of the 21 who attended the Driving Assessment and 2nd Round of Interviews.

The BMW AG instructors highlighted that selecting the final 7 was a difficult decision as all the 21 were of "1st Class' quality ; very seldom to find a big group of candidates with good driving ability and interpersonal skills.

Best of luck to the seven!

congrats to our very own Albundy & Kevster E30....eh after the 1 year contract, free advance driving cousre for BMWCM members...dont forget your roots yeah..hehhehe

XXX;199486 said:
congrats to our very own Albundy & Kevster E30....eh after the 1 year contract, free advance driving cousre for BMWCM members...dont forget your roots yeah..hehhehe

You supplying the cars ah?? E90 325 M sport wor!!:D

There is still a hurdle to clear... a final examination before we can qualify to be an instructor. Apparently, the passing rate is pretty low, but we will give our best shot and make the club proud :)

Top Bottom