Instructor Recruits for BMW Driver Training

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Albundy,

where's Ringo's E30 M3 DTM pics??? have you ask him abt that car??

Zoggee;201267 said:
Albundy,

where's Ringo's E30 M3 DTM pics??? have you ask him abt that car??

He had two E30s.....he doesnt have the picture but a video of him driving past everything on the track. That was a truly Ferrari and Porsche killer....:D

Congratulation to our new masters, Master Wong and Master Kung .........

out from 200++ persons interviewed, 20 pax was choosed for driving & technical test, than left 7 paz into the final. Ended only 4 persons graduated and 2 persons are from this club. Both of you make the club proud.

pussy;201470 said:
ya.. and both of them drives m40 related engines...

Nope .... both of them drives E34 ... :p

Now - shud we ask for free lesson .... :eek:

ALBundy;201431 said:
He had two E30s.....he doesnt have the picture but a video of him driving past everything on the track. That was a truly Ferrari and Porsche killer....:D

He told us..somtime back,that his E30 was a Class A DTM with 380bhp S14 engine driven by Joachim Winkelhock which he races on DTM races.,the younger brother of deceased F1 driver ,Manfred Winkilhock. And the car was banned for any races here...last time at BT3? He sold it to Philipino guy. *sigh*

ringo m3

the car was never banned here bro in bt 3 the car was driven by charles kwan for EKS MOTORSPORT in the south east asia touring car championship and was champion 2years before the mercedes 190 2.5 16 came and beat the shit of the M3. Later the car was sold to ringo when EKS up graded toE36. Ringo use to race the car in johor pasir gudang track in supercar category but quiet offten he is betten by driver frm italy who's name is BRANCOTALLY in that time was driveing RX7 team petronas. The car that is with filipino guy is from team electroluck which had 2 units of M3 one 2.3 and 2.5evo. The 2.3 was sold to hong kong and the 2.5 to the filipino guy

redbaron;201568 said:
the car was never banned here bro in bt 3 the car was driven by charles kwan for EKS MOTORSPORT in the south east asia touring car championship and was champion 2years before the mercedes 190 2.5 16 came and beat the shit of the M3. Later the car was sold to ringo when EKS up graded toE36. Ringo use to race the car in johor pasir gudang track in supercar category but quiet offten he is betten by driver frm italy who's name is BRANCOTALLY in that time was driveing RX7 team petronas. The car that is with filipino guy is from team electroluck which had 2 units of M3 one 2.3 and 2.5evo. The 2.3 was sold to hong kong and the 2.5 to the filipino guy

Finally , a guy which can answer to my quest on that car. Thanks for clearing the air:cool:.

Thank you.:cool:

Btw, Charles Kwan...??? I think Ringo is racing against him in anuder German's marque of the Asian Touring Car Championship....rite?

ringo

Ringo does not race in ATCC and C.Kwan only races in the porche cup no more in ATCC.Ringo is still active in singapore car park rally.

redbaron;201574 said:
Ringo does not race in ATCC and C.Kwan only races in the porche cup no more in ATCC.Ringo is still active in singapore car park rally.

I last saw Ringo at ATCC in Astro abt 2 yrs back. I didnt know he quit racing. But anyway...he is a good driver.

Thanks ...:cool:

I tell you what Zoggee, Ringo will be back here in M'sia soon and I will arrange a TT session for you to meet up with him. He is a nice chap with plenty of racing experience....I am sure we can learn something from his vast racing experience. He did participated in the Carrera Cup, finished 6th in Macau back in year 2004.:)

congrats to our Bundy and Kev.......

must make u guys teach me how to drive now......free TT on me.

Some more pictures...

BMWADT003.jpg

ALBundy;201682 said:
Ivan Khong and Hammond Lai. Ivan is the master drifter.....Hammond Autocross Sifu.

Why am i not surprise that Ivan's name is there ... :eek: ..

:) The better the electronics built into the car safety system...the faster ppls drive.
Surveys statistics did infact pointed out the main culprit of all the mishap. Guess what!!???:confused:

HUMAN ERRORS!!!!!!! :) 90 % of the cause it is.!!!! nyeh...!!:p nyeh..!!!:p

So whoever thats intereted in participating in BMW Defensive driving. PLEASE DO:cool: .

"Your Family And Your Life actually Cost More Then the Car";)

Top Bottom