I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Creazee;608247 said:
Key is around usd$70 ...cut rm40 ... All buttons functioning now key can open door ... Open up d key it has a transponder in it it's just to clone it .... Any1 have any idea where can I get it done cheaper ...was quoted rm500 cos they say they will insert new transponder instead of d existing

bro Creazee,

what is the spec of your e39?? mine's japan spec as I need to change my key type to Diamond shape. thank u...

kokwei9035;608665 said:
bro Creazee,

what is the spec of your e39?? mine's japan spec as I need to change my key type to Diamond shape. thank u...

No problem for you to change to diamond shape. But you have to buy the diamond shape key. But you can use back your transporter. The new diamond key must come with it own remote control. Your old remote cannot fit into diamond shape key. So is meaning you clone a new key actually. If you able to pay for it sure not problem.

jarance;608293 said:
sorry I think you need something like this to program the key if the key code is not the same as your ews module.

key.jpg

Where can buy this device and what is the price for this device ?

kokwei9035;608665 said:
bro Creazee,

CKD 03 ... same diamond shape.... haiz still can't use the key that i bought ... any recommendation ... anyone

still no one wants to tell me what is the price for the clone key device..........sien...............

tweiboon;609304 said:
still no one wants to tell me what is the price for the clone key device..........sien...............

It will cost you US$439.85 from china. This is more than you will pay for the key. Unless you are a locksmith,
I dont think it is advisable to buy it.

if i able to buy it then can offer cheap service to all the members mah ..............hahahahah

tweiboon;609513 said:
u all support me lah ...........later i can offer the cheap service for clone keys

in that case you'll also need the key cutting machine, was told it costs RM3k

i mean i just offer the reprogram the transporter service lah .........hehehheh. Then you all can have the very cheap reprogram transporter service .........hahahahahaha

Creazee;608247 said:
Key is around usd$70 ...cut rm40 ... All buttons functioning now key can open door ... Open up d key it has a transponder in it it's just to clone it .... Any1 have any idea where can I get it done cheaper ...was quoted rm500 cos they say they will insert new transponder instead of d existing

i think is Derek told me clone a key with remote is RM800 and his number is this 1-----> 013 3599683 - Derek from Banting.
And if i not make mistaken Vincent told me clone a key without remote is RM300 ----> Vincent BS Tan 012-260 3773

So i think u need to call Vincent already. This is the best thing that i can do for u ........Creazee

jarance;608293 said:
sorry I think you need something like this to program the key if the key code is not the same as your ews module.

key.jpg

What is the name of this device ? can buy from ebay or not ?

bmw7833;609478 said:
Why so hassle, just go to AB la mate.

bro,

AB can clone the key for "diamond key to diamond key" only? Whether they can clone for Japan spec key to Diamond key with fully functional..? thank u

Then where i can buy the transporter code copier ? What is the device name ? Any suggestion ?

kokwei9035;609675 said:
bro,

AB can clone the key for "diamond key to diamond key" only? Whether they can clone for Japan spec key to Diamond key with fully functional..? thank u

Why not give them a call rather than guessing here?

Top Bottom