I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Will be going 2molo 2 cut ... Boleh ke tak Boleh will up date later .... Keeping my fingers x

Have you see the code behind your key ? That code is for you to clone the key actually. If the key you bought same with your original key then i think you can start the engine.

tweiboon;607816 said:
Have you see the code behind your key ? That code is for you to clone the key actually. If the key you bought same with your original key then i think you can start the engine.

that is not the code, thats the part number i think. from what i gather, the key programmer must copy the code in the original key, and copy it to the new key. not just cutting the key only.

haywire;607844 said:
that is not the code, thats the part number i think. from what i gather, the key programmer must copy the code in the original key, and copy it to the new key. not just cutting the key only.

Then you got the device to clone the key and start the engine ? Then can we find you and demonstrate to us how to clone the key. I heard that our member has sell this device right ?

tweiboon;607944 said:
This device can clone the key too, Jarance ? You got the device ?? Can demonstrate how to copy the code to new key or not ?

I know I can read the code but I have not try to write the code as I dont have a sample key.
I have bought a 315Mhz key for USD70 and I will experiment with it.
Sorry, I cannot demonstrate now cos I sold my scanner. Now waiting for the new scanner to come.

Here is a screen shot of the DME to EWS sync code. I have oblige the last 2 digits for security reason.
CopyofCapture_26.jpg

jarance;607965 said:
I know I can read the code but I have not try to write the code as I dont have a sample key.
Sorry, I cannot demonstrate now cos I sold my scanner. Now waiting for the new scanner to come.

Here is a screen shot of the DME to EWS sync code. I have oblige the last 2 digits for security reason.
CopyofCapture_26.jpg

Ok good, after u get the testing result then let us know. Thanks

jarance;607965 said:

CopyofCapture_26.jpg

If u managed to write do u mind clone for me too ... Cut d key tapi tak jadi to start d engine :(

If u need it urgent try the contact the person which i hv posted on thread #12 page 2.
I did mine from him the car can start but can't remote control the door.

tweiboon and crazee, how much did you buy the key for and how much did it cost to cut the key.

If I am not not mistaken, all keys have should different ID. If same ID, how does your car know your favorite setting of
the driver seat position, aircon temperature setting and mirror?

btw, I doubt the scanner can reprogram the ID of the key. based on what I read, it required a special tool.

I will know more after I try it.

jarance;608165 said:
tweiboon and crazee, how much did you buy the key for and how much did it cost to cut the key.

If I am not not mistaken, all keys have should different ID. If same ID, how does your car know your favorite setting of
the driver seat position, aircon temperature setting and mirror?

btw, I doubt the scanner can reprogram the ID of the key. based on what I read, it required a special tool.

I will know more after I try it.

e39 got the memorize function to memorize air cond and side mirror position ?My car dont have memory seat. Meaning after you put the key in and ignition on then it will follow your setting for air cond and side mirror ?

Then how to set the air cond temp and side mirror position into the key ?

I bought the key about RM140. The key not coming with new uncut key. It is a used key. And is 315 MHz which not suitable for my car.

Alex5522;608104 said:
If u need it urgent try the contact the person which i hv posted on thread #12 page 2.
I did mine from him the car can start but can't remote control the door.

Then how much he charge you ?

tweiboon;608215 said:
I bought the key about RM140. The key not coming with new uncut key. It is a used key. And is 315 MHz which not suitable for my car.

The key is cheap but why are you buying a used key? The pattern is not suitable for your lock. are you planning to transfer
another key to the old key.

Not many people will buy used key unless they want the some part from the old key and they transfer the transponder over.

315 MHz should be correct if I am not mistaken. Can you open your door?

tweiboon;608216 said:
Then how much he charge you ?

The locksmith asking for RM600 but i get it free due to the pre agreement i should get my duplicate key works for both function START & REMOTE CONTROL. So i just keep the key for spare now.

Key is around usd$70 ...cut rm40 ... All buttons functioning now key can open door ... Open up d key it has a transponder in it it's just to clone it .... Any1 have any idea where can I get it done cheaper ...was quoted rm500 cos they say they will insert new transponder instead of d existing

sorry I think you need something like this to program the key if the key code is not the same as your ews module.

key.jpg

jarance;608236 said:
The key is cheap but why are you buying a used key? The pattern is not suitable for your lock. are you planning to transfer
another key to the old key.

Not many people will buy used key unless they want the some part from the old key and they transfer the transponder over.

315 MHz should be correct if I am not mistaken. Can you open your door?

ehhhh.............i have try it but not able to open my door. I think my car is use 433 MHz because my key is using Siemen. I saw Siemen key in ebay which is 433 HHz so next round will buy new uncut 433 MHz key

What is the price for clone key device ?If it is cheap then i can clone myself and help ppl to clone free.heheheheheheh

tweiboon;608309 said:
ehhhh.............i have try it but not able to open my door. I think my car is use 433 MHz because my key is using Siemen. I saw Siemen key in ebay which is 433 HHz so next round will buy new uncut 433 MHz key

What is the price for clone key device ?If it is cheap then i can clone myself and help ppl to clone free.heheheheheheh

with all these trouble why dont you just order a new key from AB, you get a perfect new ori BMW key at RM1100.

Wah RM1100...............if i can buy the suitable key from ebay then can save alot already...............if next time the key is lost then can buy again. Now is try n error loh....

Top Bottom