i kena E34 racun

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ric1504

Club Guest
damnnnnnn.....eventhu i am planning on selling my E34 i just cant help but keep working on it....so far have changed my tail lamps & added foglights & shadowline. now it looking more & more attractive to me & now 50/50 on selling or keeping...how da heck am i gonna get my E30 laaaa sighhhhhh...comments from sifus here is very much appreciated

thanks bro...
i know i know...itching to do HID conversion & add AC shnitzer replica bodykit...lowering is another option but i dun wanna sacrifice comfort....die la...my E30 project looking bleak now sighhhhhh

looks good dude....keep it. I sold my E34 a yr back and really still regret it till this day....seeing myself getting another someday though....although my E46 is brilliant....still miss my 525i.....

Well bro.... your car sure looking damn smart. No need for you to change, but if you gatal already (I know that feeling man!) and if you ask me - I say go for the
E30!

The E30's just has something to it laa.... Try to get yourself a 2 door coupe!

still say keep the E34 but silver is right too, there's something about the E30 and if you got the itch........then get an E30 too...now that would be the ultimate....

Yes! Yes! have both man.... that would be ultimate!

But wishful thinking though.... If only life was that simple huh? :D

lol
the only reason i wanna sell the E34 is cos i wanna get an E30 coupe & mod it to my liking (pearl white, M3/wide body kit, 17" wheels...etc)...i oredi have a perdana so doesnt make sense to have 3 cars..let alone afford the maintenance :)
guys do u think my E34 would look good if i removed the side rubber proctective door lining? or just spray it to match the body color? i am not into performance so stock engine is good enough for me :)
mau jual tapi lagi taruk duit dalam kereta nih....aduhhhhh

If you have a Perdana.. Then Sell the Perdana and get the E30. Your E34 is more luxurious then the Perdana.

Just my 2 cent

nah...i like my perdana too lol.....so its either keep the 34 & forget the 30 or vice versa....i set it up for sale in the classifieds here so see how it goes 1st

bro...get rid of the perdana.. :p and get an e30...then u have both...:D :D then alternate the drives....e34 and e30 are both really nice...

:D dude the perdana is no match for udm...in fact how u compare dei!! unless the perdana has sentimental value to u...imagine u hv both the awesome e34 and e30....coool....:p

e30 & e34

I've driven both the e30 and e34 and I currently have the e30!

I say keep the e34 and get the e30, sell the perdana...the sifus and taikos here got a point as both the e30 and e34 offer real ulitimate driving experience! :)

thsaw99;219121 said:
:D dude the perdana is no match for udm...in fact how u compare dei!! unless the perdana has sentimental value to u...imagine u hv both the awesome e34 and e30....coool....:p

backup car la...UDM sometimes very expensive to repair (touch wood) & have to put on hold to source for parts...at least got bolehland car to backup ma :D

hey..never had any problems with perdana..still trusty eheheheh "one man's poison is another man's ..." ;)

yeah i know the japs and proton r quite reliable in a way...the udm is sweet drive thats wat i mean with madu...hehe..:D :D

well proton most importantly cheaper maintenance lor......can put all my attention on the UDM hehehe

Top Bottom