E34 from Zero

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
"sad but true"
i'm looking for this girls... And I hope she will be there waiting for me.... for any length of time... untill i'm full already....

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E34+525i+Big+Nose-10167177.htm

p/s;skang nie mmg tengah betapa giler... so, tak bleh nak gerak gi mne2 dlu...

....for bro mizhan, faizbizandry & initialM Thanks for Your Offer....

thanks a lot bro Iylia H....

... another one.... what the owner means says... the car is the "Model BMW E34, 525i Auto, Tahun 91 - 96"... what's 91 - 96 means... in fact, in 1996 the big nose is only for touring car... isn't.... so, which the right answer....

maybe... the car manifactured in 1991... and registered in 1996 "kot"....

kikikiki.... thank u... thank u... thank u... thank u... oh i see.. why it happens like that... so keep along ago... after that "bru nak" registered in 1996....
so, the conclusions is.... 'ok ke kereta macam nie'... scrared if got any legal modification 'dari segi' body, chasis or engine without us knowing...

another one... others people says... bmw e34 from japan is not 'berapa bagus'...

'banyak tanya plak mamat nie'.... sorry already...
rgds'
:shot::shot::shot:

hi/good day,

tumpang sekaki in this thread bulih ka? (sorry tuan rumah :p)

Actually i've juz acquired an E34 last 2 weeks and sadly i need to go for outstation til now and blum dpt btol2 test drive and do anythng with it.
Just during i bought the car,sempat test drive and found dat the car a bit semput. (well,my fren,a mechanic who sold me the car frankly told me that one of the piston ring is leaking & willingly to repair b4 handing over back to me).so now the car is wif him.
What i need to know is actually anything else that i need to be worry about?how about the performance(ori engine,blum tkr@upgrade).
any major problem that i'll be facing etc.
my plan actually is to do some modification on the interior & exterior as everythng is still in ori form.hehe.. (leather wrapping,body kit,lighting etc.)hopefully u guys here can help me on recommending any good place for me to do all that.

Thank you! ;)

fix all leaks, repair all mechanical & electrical problems, change all fluids. paint car, replace all body and door rubbers. replace shocks, brake rotors and pads. reupholster interior. refurbish rims, replace tyres. spend 3k on ice. have fun.

mizhan;649221 said:
fix all leaks, repair all mechanical & electrical problems, change all fluids. paint car, replace all body and door rubbers. replace shocks, brake rotors and pads. reupholster interior. refurbish rims, replace tyres. spend 3k on ice. have fun.

baik punye racunnnn!!!!

shah7710;649313 said:
baik punye racunnnn!!!!

haha.. :p
btw,dis car already come wif new tyres & rims (18") from previous owner.juz interior a bit ol'skool.hehe.. :D
hopefully engines & wiring not much to repair,so can concentrate on other things.hehe..slow2 bikin.

p/s: juz wanna ask,usually new paint and reupholster will be at what cost ya?huhu.. :D

many to do~~~ :p

Hello bro speedM5. Sudah jumpa your E34 ka belom? Its a damn nice car, for a +-20 yrs old car, price now kaw kaw one.

Top Bottom