I am planning to get a e90 need advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Reliability? Apart from the usual consumables plus wear & tear items, nothing much.

- Oil & fluids (engine, ATF, coolant, brake)
- Filters (oil, fuel & gb)
- Wiper blades
- Brake pads (about 40-60k km?)
- Shocks & mounts (after 120k km). Costs about 3k++
- Belts (and pulleys too if worn, normally around 80-100k km)
- Tires (depending on how you drive, avg about 35k km)

A lot of the diesel boys have clocked over 100-200k km without any major issues.

Like what posted above, if you are a person with love of torque, good FC (avg 7L/100km or 700-800km per tank 100% town driving & 900-1000 km mixed highway driving - can check on Fuelly) and can stand the diesel clatter outside (soundproof is decent hence you don't notice much inside) then 320d is the car to go for.

Sold it with some BSRI left (mine was 100,000km or 5 years). As such I changed nothing except regular service. Also didn't pay for anything except fueling the car. So I guess I don't know.

For someone asking for assistance ( free one at that ) in a private forum, not sure if i like his tone.

Surprised someone actually answer that.

I felt that way too. But I answered anyway as I have in past instances noticed that it might be a language proficiency thing; without the other person intending to be curt. So, benefit of the doubt I guess.

kevin1982my said:
For someone asking for assistance ( free one at that ) in a private forum, not sure if i like his tone.

Surprised someone actually answer that.
I apologized for my tone, I didn't know I was having a tone. I admit my English is not very good so sometime i don't know if i am rude :(. I really didn't meant to offend anyone.

OK, guys....just move on since Anson has clarified and apologized.

Cheers

Anson Lye said:
I apologized for my tone, I didn't know I was having a tone. I admit my English is not very good so sometime i don't know if i am rude :(. I really didn't meant to offend anyone.

I have my eye on a 325i that has done about 50000km is there anything i should look out for :hmmmm: ?

hi sifus n owners
i'm planning go to 320d, saw one at mudah, owner asking price rm115k c/w BSRI till end of dec 2016, so any sifu's n owners who has this car plzz share your experiance to this car especially about the MAINTENANCE compare to 320i..

thankss...million thankss

I have decided to let go of my second 320D M Sports (white/saddle brown) and move on to Merc. I am going to miss the awesome torque but can't resist the newer technologies on the Merc.

My 320D has been well maintained by Auto Bavaria Glenmarie and more recently by Ingress and has never been touched by third party workshops. Belt, pulley changed in July 2015 and still under
warranty by BMW (any part that is paid by cash at SC will come with 2 years warranty). New Bridgestone donuts (mixed) and front brake pads are only 3 months old. Rear brake pads only 3 weeks old. Car is washed every week and waxed every 3 months....mileage about 115K km. One driver only (my wife not allowed to drive). I am asking for MYR90,000 for quick sale, my Merc delivery is in February - sorry no agents and dealers please. I have not posted in Mudah yet.

Anyone interested let me know.

JoyClub said:
I have decided to let go of my second 320D M Sports (white/saddle brown) and move on to Merc. I am going to miss the awesome torque but can't resist the newer technologies on the Merc.

My 320D has been well maintained by Auto Bavaria Glenmarie and more recently by Ingress and has never been touched by third party workshops. Belt, pulley changed in July 2015 and still under
warranty by BMW (any part that is paid by cash at SC will come with 2 years warranty). New Bridgestone donuts (mixed) and front brake pads are only 3 months old. Rear brake pads only 3 weeks old. Car is washed every week and waxed every 3 months....mileage about 115K km. One driver only (my wife not allowed to drive). I am asking for MYR90,000 for quick sale, my Merc delivery is in February - sorry no agents and dealers please. I have not posted in Mudah yet.

Anyone interested let me know.
LCI with iDrive?

koh_424...Don't understand what is LCI..but it is a 2011 model with iDrive. Sent you the photos.

JoyClub said:
koh_424...Don't understand what is LCI..but it is a 2011 model with iDrive. Sent you the photos.
Can send me some photos too..is there still BSRI?

Hi everyone. I am newbie here. I am deciding to buy E90 model. The problem is, I have no idea either to choose 320i or 325i. Concerning about the maintenance and spare parts, both are quite same or 325 is much more costly? What would be your suggestion for me?

hambif95 said:
Hi everyone. I am newbie here. I am deciding to buy E90 model. The problem is, I have no idea either to choose 320i or 325i. Concerning about the maintenance and spare parts, both are quite same or 325 is much more costly? What would be your suggestion for me?
Why not a 320d instead? Maintenance is fairly reasonable but best part is the correlation between power delivery and fuel consumption

Mine is for sale.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/topic/39815-wts-2010-bmw-320d-alpineweiss/

what's wrong with E90 320i, why no one recommend at all?
I planned to get a BMW E90 320i LCI, but after reading this, im hesitate.

NightDuke said:
what's wrong with E90 320i, why no one recommend at all?
I planned to get a BMW E90 320i LCI, but after reading this, im hesitate.
Hello NightDuke,

E90 320i LCI is a good car too... Try searching the forums on the issues / maintenance cost for the 320i. I'm sure there are plenty.

Don't hesitate coz BMWs are awesome machines to drive! :rock:
Good luck!

I am letting go my ride as well and i have yet to post it in mudah or carlist. Anyone who are interested can PM me. Thanks

Year: 2011
Model: 325i LCI MSport
Modification: Nil (Stock)
Mileage: 99K+ KM
Color: Silver
Asking Price: MYR 95k

Just replace my Belt and Pulley at Auto Bavaria 2 weeks ago.

Cheers.

Good day everyone, recently did some research on used 2011-2012 325i... But found that a lot of different SKU shown on carlist and mudah... Would like to ask, did anyone remember which SKU available for 325i that time? I saw facelift, idrive, navi, local, m sport, bla bla bla... Confused...

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom