Considering buying 320i - need advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
andrecwy;657939 said:
Hi all,

Am considering buying 320i or 320d. Which is better?

I also heard and observed that BMW cars are not as reliable as Japanese car. My wife drives a Nissan - extremely reliable and had not encountered any issue with it at all. I drive a Peugeot that keeps jerking which they could not fix and I had to change the air condition compressor recently which obviously cost me a bomb (RM4K) too.

With the bad experience encountered with my continental car, am in a dilemma as to whether I should get another continental car or the reliable japanese car..

Please help advise. Thanks!

Bro,

Appreciate it if you could do an intro in the Newbie's section before further posting..

Thanks.

Cheers :)

rozaidi83;658437 said:
arghhh...why last time i listened to the sales person and bought 320i...according to him city drive should consider i and not d...overall still satisfy...i follow the national speed limit..hahahahaha

Don't cry over spilt milk bro....get the F30 320d next year/in a few years then....

AiRBooM;658367 said:
I'm a 320i owner ... 320d is the way to go dude...

i almost bought a 320i until i tested the 320d.. once tasted IT, you'll always want IT..

note: 'IT' refers to the 380nm:smokin::vroam:

Dang......!

I better stay away from Ingress, AB etc etc...

Gonna send my mom's E90 to the under the hut workshop for service! hahahaha....

:rock:

docrayboy;658517 said:
Don't cry over spilt milk bro....get the F30 320d next year/in a few years then....

I have planned that already....once BMW...it will be always BMW...love the engine rthym...drumm drumm drummm drumm drummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

echoesian;660780 said:
when is the new F30 320d coming?

Early 2011.....We can see the new 3 series in the flesh Septemeber 13th i.e. next month Frankfurt Motor Show....The BMW Malaysia managers have seen it already in Germany-they swear it looks absolutely gorgeous! And they swear they are not just saying that because they are employed by BMW!!!

namidub;660946 said:
u mean early 2012 doc?

Yeap!! 1st quarter 2012....welcome the new F30 with hexagonal front lights....like these on the Hybrid concept.

bmw_concept.jpg

docrayboy;660906 said:
Early 2011.....We can see the new 3 series in the flesh Septemeber 13th i.e. next month Frankfurt Motor Show....The BMW Malaysia managers have seen it already in Germany-they swear it looks absolutely gorgeous! And they swear they are not just saying that because they are employed by BMW!!!

How about the cost? What will be the price range like?

i hope its gotta be expensive cuz its a CBU and 320d don't come yet.or else i be regretting not to wait another half year to get mine.hahaha

from wat my sa told me, the price shud be relatively same to our current 320d.. how they wud maintain the price? reduce the accessories/ functions of the car eg. no idrive, etc..

muhaiminrahim;661098 said:
from wat my sa told me, the price shud be relatively same to our current 320d.. how they wud maintain the price? reduce the accessories/ functions of the car eg. no idrive, etc..

BMW Malaysia Head of Marketing says all BMW cars will have iDrives from now onwards....

docrayboy;661122 said:
BMW Malaysia Head of Marketing says all BMW cars will have iDrives from now onwards....

They should've done this long ago. BMW should be made compulsory with iDrive. No iDrive mana best? :(

aoch88;661453 said:
They should've done this long ago. BMW should be made compulsory with iDrive. No iDrive mana best? :(

Agreed. That's what Audi did. The Multimedia display is available across the range for B8 model even on entry level A4 1.8 T.

Between now and 6 months from now, might as well wait. If by then the F30 is within your price range, go get it. If it's not, get the E90 at a fraction of the price of what you buy now.

Good things happen to those who wait.

Top Bottom