Considering buying 320i - need advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pardon my ignorance.....

what is SKD? CBU? CKD?

Appreciate if any sifus could tell me....and how do it affect the car?

Much thank you

Rave;662281 said:
Pardon my ignorance.....

what is SKD? CBU? CKD?

Appreciate if any sifus could tell me....and how do it affect the car?
Much thank you

SKD=Semi Knocked Down
CBU=Completely Built Unit
CKD=Completely Knock Down

echoesian;663146 said:
when is the new F30 320d coming to m'sia ... really itchy to get a 320d now...

Dont wait just get it now. That's wht im doing because i dont want to 'suffer' for another 7 mths. Id rather enjoy it now.

Info from AB KL that the new F30 are expected to launch in April 2012. Tha car will arrive for first delivery in mid 2012.

matsheikh;663278 said:
Dont wait just get it now. That's wht im doing because i dont want to 'suffer' for another 7 mths. Id rather enjoy it now.

And also u get great discounts! and avoid first batch bugs....and very long waiting list-maybe even have to wait 1 year more from today-and that if lucky.

don't wait F30 la...Just get the E90 LCI now and drive back home. Life don't have how many ten years to wait!

ryan88;663576 said:
don't wait F30 la...Just get the E90 LCI now and drive back home. Life don't have how many ten years to wait!

spot on ryan bro, i did wait for mine.. why wait?:hmmmm2:

and the world is ending in 2012
enjoy now

ok i dont believe it, just joking

i like this thread - but the guy who started it has disappeared!

i learned some important lessons over the last few years observing the e90/f10 & BMW's strategies.
1. if you can, wait for the LCI, which are normally 3.5years after the "new" model is launched. Always better looking!
2. if you can, wait for the near end-of-life of the current model, you get all the tech upgrades thrown in, not to mention end of life cycle discounts and promotions. look at the current 3 series on sale - they ALL have idrives!
3. if you can, don't pick up the first year's batch of new models. gremlins await for those who want to be first in line!

:4: but the f30 looks darn good man, from the spyshots....HUD pun ada. wowz.

do it...now. committ...don't wait. not only cars. that holiday. that treat u promised yourself. that dish....do it...now.

tomorrow is just a dream, today is all we have.

When the new F30 model out, after 2/3 years it will get a new face-listed, so it will be never ending story, unless those deep pocket la. That's y i jus booked the last batch LCI model and enjoy it^^. Can't wait to get it....days like years now.....

Maniac;663997 said:
i like this thread - but the guy who started it has disappeared!

i learned some important lessons over the last few years observing the e90/f10 & BMW's strategies.
1. if you can, wait for the LCI, which are normally 3.5years after the "new" model is launched. Always better looking!
2. if you can, wait for the near end-of-life of the current model, you get all the tech upgrades thrown in, not to mention end of life cycle discounts and promotions. look at the current 3 series on sale - they ALL have idrives!
3. if you can, don't pick up the first year's batch of new models. gremlins await for those who want to be first in line!

:4: but the f30 looks darn good man, from the spyshots....HUD pun ada. wowz.

Bro, Any latest spy shot to share?

ryan88;664183 said:
Bro, Any latest spy shot to share?

not beyond what's been shared over the last week or so. See Paul's site for some details. Here's a link
http://paultan.org/2011/08/16/f30-bmw-3-series-first-clear-aerial-view-of-the-car/

teaser
f30-spyshot-2.jpg

Hey guys. Thanks all for the info..was silent 4 a while, 'meditating' to c if I should get one n...finally today, I did it! Bought the 320i. Sorry to disappoint the 320d owners!! Me not a racer, so, don't need a powerful car :) went for option 2 above since my pockets are not tat deep!! Ha! Ha!

Top Bottom