Hunting for a GOOD E46 (Facelifted)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by leakwoon@Jun 20 2006, 11:49 AM
bro Bimmer27

dun wan to consider E90 325i?

:D :rofl:

i m tempted... but no $$ ler :(
leakwoon,
yeap E90 325i was my best choice but the price really makes me worried..do you know any used E90 325i for sale in the market now?or perhaps the CKD price?

cheers :p

cant find yet la

i m waiting also

wauahahah

bro tkew ....tamiya one ar?? sapu also ...pass me when TT

akaka

joshiesclone said:
My topic and description says it all. I'm desperate to get a good E46 model. I get mixed opinions about 1.8, 2.0 and 2.5 models. (2.8 is definately a no-no.) Can anyone of you gentlemen give me some tips on which model to get / better still to recommend me to one of your friends who wants to sell it. No 2nd hand car dealers please. I'm too afraid to buy from them. Thanks in advance! I want my ultimate driving machine too!
Mine's a 2004, 325i facelifted, black, tip top, still under warranty. Interested, give me a call at 26971088.

I've already gotten my ride guys! Thanks

It's a 2004 Dec 325i Black e46 (standard) mileage 60k for RM156k last year! Looking forward to Modifications!

Havent actually arranged for a photoshoot session with her. I think I need to use a proper camera for her. I was just using my camera phone for those pics. Wait up yea. I've only done 1 mod so far - changing the badge to a carbon fibre design badge, cos my original badge was kidnapped by some punks in Penang - Cititel Hotel last year.

Price, as mentioned,RM156 excl. insurance and roadtax. Bought it 6 months ago.

e46 FS

Bro,

I might be selling off my e46 2002 SMG if u are keen. Call me for details at 012-2389411

I own Black BMW325i 2004 exclusive edition- it is for sale now.
Last two units of AB's fleet reg in oct 2005. Done about 57,000km
in excellent condition. come with new cs2 tires, auto xenon lights, rear sun
blinds, exclusive leather seats, 17' alloys and many more.
Car in original condition. Regular serviving in AB even after the warranty
period. Let me know if u are interested?

I JUST brough MY 325,2001 facelift BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR,ABOUT 108K.(expensive not?) EVERRY THING I NEED IS THERE ,NO NEED TO ADD THIS ADD THAT(woo when 1st look ) ,SO FAR I PUSH TILL 200 KM NIA NIA ( STILL MORE POWER TO GO) maybe i'm getting old .hehe~@~@

naughtydj325;639346 said:
I JUST brough MY 325,2001 facelift BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR,ABOUT 108K.(expensive not?) EVERRY THING I NEED IS THERE ,NO NEED TO ADD THIS ADD THAT(woo when 1st look ) ,SO FAR I PUSH TILL 200 KM NIA NIA ( STILL MORE POWER TO GO) maybe i'm getting old .hehe~@~@

With a username of 'naughtydj' where got old laaa bro ... Old is when you're hitting 80 :4:...

httpknowyourmemecommemesson-i-am-disappoint-29603-1303167335-39.jpg

Holy mother... ressurected thread... BTW there is no way that BMWCM deleting threads? its getting heavier not?

Top Bottom