Hunting for a GOOD E46 (Facelifted)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
best get the mech to chk everuthing for u b4 confirming lah ... most important gearbox and eng tak makan minyak.

I also have been looking around and I noticed that the non-facelift model seems to experience quite a huge variation in prices.

I did pop by a few shops (second hand car dealers, AB and CarTrade) their answer is simply...facelift model...range from 125K to 140K (depending on mileage and usage) for the non-facelift...1999 to 2001 the price is around 95K to 105K. Dealers will take in at 90k max (quoted from a car dealer friend who is trying so hard to convince me to get 325)

Incidently, AB do cleared a few units of 318s 1.9 recently and they sold it at a 105K (checked by their technician). Their assessment was that non-facelift model experienced drop in prices because it is older, wear and tear will come in, facelift model is valvetronic (dunno true or not), multifunction steering, and other extras...furthermore, the new 320 will be locallly asssembled soon so, alot of owners are tempted to get rid of their olders Bimmers
Just my findings...

oops...for 2001 model, the price is ard 115K to 125K...depending on Mileage... dun sabo me..this information was based on recent feedbacks gathered during my hunt for a Bimmer....

Originally posted by nlexis@Jun 19 2006, 05:13 PM
I also have been looking around and I noticed that the non-facelift model seems to experience quite a huge variation in prices.

I did pop by a few shops (second hand car dealers, AB and CarTrade) their answer is simply...facelift model...range from 125K to 140K (depending on mileage and usage) for the non-facelift...1999 to 2001 the price is around 95K to 105K. Dealers will take in at 90k max (quoted from a car dealer friend who is trying so hard to convince me to get 325)

Incidently, AB do cleared a few units of 318s 1.9 recently and they sold it at a 105K (checked by their technician). Their assessment was that non-facelift model experienced drop in prices because it is older, wear and tear will come in, facelift model is valvetronic (dunno true or not), multifunction steering, and other extras...furthermore, the new 320 will be locallly asssembled soon so, alot of owners are tempted to get rid of their olders Bimmers
Just my findings...
facelift model can get 125K? that is cheap, i assume its year 2002 first batch of the facelift model with 2.0 litre engine

325 comes with drive-by-wire.....sweet... :D

If I were you, I'll get the 325i ...

Originally posted by bazet@Jun 19 2006, 04:06 PM
Me also looking for 99/00 E46.

If you're looking for 320i year 2000 with manual transmission, there a shop at Jalan Pudu selling it..read the star motoring..you'll find which car I'm referring to......That car selling for 118k...my budget only at < 100k

Good luck on your quest.
bazet,

99/00 E46 can get

Originally posted by bazet@Jun 19 2006, 04:06 PM
Me also looking for 99/00 E46.

If you're looking for 320i year 2000 with manual transmission, there a shop at Jalan Pudu selling it..read the star motoring..you'll find which car I'm referring to......That car selling for 118k...my budget only at < 100k

Good luck on your quest.
Manual 320....e46 somemore...sweet..... :D

If power M enuf....i'll go for it....... :getyourfactsright:

320i Manual.Very rare indeed. Does it even exist? Could it be converted?

Originally posted by aramis@Jun 20 2006, 12:23 AM
320i Manual.Very rare indeed. Does it even exist? Could it be converted?
yes ......one of my fren own one E46 320, manual, coupe at UK......ori and not converted :) Lucky .....

Typo..less than 110K actually.....but a lot of E39 out there selling less than 100K :)

I went to EOA Sunway last 2 weeks...there's 2 E46 00 edition selling for 112k and 118k. Both are CKD and from direct owners. They just use the facility to sell their car.

I'm interested with the silver CKD 112K... 1.9 engine, no electric seat...mileage over 100K..but the condition is quite good. Started the engine, 1-2 crank only and the engine alive.

Can I get 112k for 6 cylinder out there ? 320i perhaps...

bro no need to borrow lah.... i buy u one .....tamiya,,, :D :yahoo:

Originally posted by bazet@Jun 20 2006, 09:19 AM
Typo..less than 110K actually.....but a lot of E39 out there selling less than 100K :)

I went to EOA Sunway last 2 weeks...there's 2 E46 00 edition selling for 112k and 118k. Both are CKD and from direct owners. They just use the facility to sell their car.

I'm interested with the silver CKD 112K... 1.9 engine, no electric seat...mileage over 100K..but the condition is quite good. Started the engine, 1-2 crank only and the engine alive.

Can I get 112k for 6 cylinder out there ? 320i perhaps...
abit impossible to get an E46, 6 potter for 112K

Originally posted by nlexis@Jun 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Just my findings...
hi guys,
I,m just wondering,is the E90 will be locally assembled?

when will it be?how much is the CKD price for E90?

Actually,i'm considering to get a 1 year old E90 320i for Rm225k...and i'm sellin my E46 318i 2000 for Rm130,is part of exchange car with the owner...

How you guys reckon??

Cheers :D

125K for a 2002...yes, correct..it's the first batch...coz dealers will take it 115k.

Top Bottom