Is this a facelifted E46?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
overtime;342484 said:
izam171, how much did you got yours for?

i got it for 160k..
i think its worth it,cos its a m sport,with m stering,m door panel,m bodykits and m 17" rims...it also comes with sunroof...:top:

Daredevil,

Where did you sent for service to? I want to send mine to independent workshop who can verify if everything is okay. Tried calling AB, but damn their process of registering the car before they can service is so troublesome. Anyone can recommend a workshop which has all the gadgets, reasonable price and trustworthy (at least based on your experience lah).

Many thanks.

Izam, yours sounds more 'exciting'. Mine's the standard package, but i'm happy with it so far, farrrrrrrrrrrr better than previous proton i had, and driving experience is also better than my other honda car.

Yup... Japan Has lower milage since they only use the car for below 3 years... after that maintainance is super crazy hence the sale...

BTW if its done by Reputable AP/Reseller the car should be of great condition to pass the QC for resale (also cause of high price)

My Jap. Spec is great since im one of the few that has the pre-facelift ver.2 E46 with folding side mirror (upwards) Hamman Set all over with front lips to die for...

Not to mention Real Carbon Fiber trim all around the interior @ 45K++ milage

Wow talk about a blast from the past, this is a really old thread.

Salut

Top Bottom