How happy you with your current 5 series E39?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;564681 said:
datuk 535 ..ya black and silver coloured bodykit etiga empat sold to a person live in PEEJAY at 222 ka ?? cuz i'm seeing a car similar to yours there parked in a corner house .....and guarded with 6 ekor rottweillers ....

Yes - but not the dogs aaa ..
he owns the Petonas at SS222 ..

deep3102;476685 said:
i support king82 for wut u said bro...its a passion we all love..the UDM..
the other day i was having a chat with my mech, ull be surprised to see nowadays, the cost of parts n maintenance for Jap cars are even higher than the UDM...Proton no need to say lah...i think, those driving the Protons are the richest lot of all...heheh..

hi deep3102, i cant agree with you less bro..japs brands are quite expensive to maintain too.. e.g a piece of 2.0 stream yr 03 oem absorber costs about the same oem boge for e39..so if u can maintain a japs brand, why dont u own a bimmer..i'm a true Malaysian who owns an iswara, an estima n is proud to own a German masterpiece ..the best part is i cant part with my e39 even for 1 day.I do maintainenance for all of them..but my stay in this forum makes me love e39 even more..

Thanks bro herbert for the enthusiasm and help shown by all of you here. Yup, once i got the car i wish to join you guys for a drink or tt to know more about the e39 im soon driving. I know there is alot to learn from this car and it is my first conti car. Last time use to drive a volvo 244gl when my parent bought it and it was a good drive too. At first i was thinking in between volvo s80 and bmw e39. In the end i chose e39 as i fond of it since last time already. Wish me luck and hope there is nothing much wrong on the car i am getting soon...:)

tkm;564755 said:
Thanks bro herbert for the enthusiasm and help shown by all of you here. Yup, once i got the car i wish to join you guys for a drink or tt to know more about the e39 im soon driving. I know there is alot to learn from this car and it is my first conti car. Last time use to drive a volvo 244gl when my parent bought it and it was a good drive too. At first i was thinking in between volvo s80 and bmw e39. In the end i chose e39 as i fond of it since last time already. Wish me luck and hope there is nothing much wrong on the car i am getting soon...:)

hey TKM....wishing u all the luck...E39 is truly i think one of the best 5 series ever built.....My e90 is in the workshop and has been for the past 10 days....n currently im driving my dad's e39, 523i 2.5 engine.....I just wish my E90 felt like it....well of course driving a conti brings a lot of joy and despair esp a Beamer...all i can say is..belum cuba belum tau....tak kenal maka tak cinta.....my dad has been driving a 5 series ever since I was 12.....and now finally I have owned one....to see what he went through with the various beamer cars he owned...u wonder why the hell people by one despite all the probs....well i now I know.....so life is too short....enjoy it!

irwaniz8816;564761 said:
hey TKM....wishing u all the luck...E39 is truly i think one of the best 5 series ever built.....My e90 is in the workshop and has been for the past 10 days....n currently im driving my dad's e39, 523i 2.5 engine.....I just wish my E90 felt like it....well of course driving a conti brings a lot of joy and despair esp a Beamer...all i can say is..belum cuba belum tau....tak kenal maka tak cinta.....my dad has been driving a 5 series ever since I was 12.....and now finally I have owned one....to see what he went through with the various beamer cars he owned...u wonder why the hell people by one despite all the probs....well i now I know.....so life is too short....enjoy it!

Yah that is the reason i have bought it. Really tak cuba belum tahu. My friends around some give positive view and some negative to me of buying this many years car but i believe i make the right choice. Hehehe...:)

moots;564658 said:
aiksss...u sold yrs and got the f10 oledi aaaarrr?

Weiiii. Where have u been? Chk d showroom threads la under the title A new chapter begins

Top Bottom