Gull Wing E30 Baur Convertible

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damn it, shouldn't have told u about it :D alright let me go home and dig out that contact.

If you really going there to get it... I have no choice but to say..

I ALSO WAN! I ALSO WAN! I ALSO WAN!

Don't care lah, 4 door look funny look funny la but will be cool :D

*PS they also have a kit for the bonnet, it opens up the bonnet and fold it up FLAT onto the windscreen with the top/outside facing up.

i think there is also another type where you can actually open the car door as per normal.....

....then *jeng*jeng*jeng , show off , just lift it up mar......

not sure if the opening of the LSD ones goes all the way to open , or maybe have a choice to lift up when spaces are tight.....

sometimes in tight spaces, especially when you park next to those monster MPV, not much space to crawl into your car......

muscleman,
pls post url......me got an idea now.......!!!

Originally posted by teejay@Jun 16 2005, 06:50 PM
i think there is also another type where you can actually open the car door as per normal.....

....then *jeng*jeng*jeng , show off , just lift it up mar......

not sure if the opening of the LSD ones goes all the way to open , or maybe have a choice to lift up when spaces are tight.....

sometimes in tight spaces, especially when you park next to those monster MPV, not much space to crawl into your car......

muscleman,
pls post url......me got an idea now.......!!!

Another type ha?? AFAIK, there's only 2 genuine makers of this conversion system, LSD and the other US made one. I think the one that you mention open out per normal door and lift, that's the LSD as LSD functions that way.

LSD don't have the choice of lifting up at an angle, they have a safety latch once the door is opened at 30 degrees, the latch hooks and locks the position in place than only you can lift it. As for the other US made one, that one I'm not sure as I've not seen the actual fitting yet, LSD unit, I've seen it on my coliks car.

Check it out : http://www.lsd-door.de

There's videos in there that shows the mounting and also the operation and a lot of pix of cars that has been outfitted with it. And also the price list.

ATTENTION CCL... LSD has got a dealer in US...go to the dealer and see, my colik told me they have an array of show cars outfitted with LSD for demo and one of them is an E36 Cabrio.

Top Bottom