Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
5201;328320 said:
Cool...... I love summer...... plenty of movies, and console games......

Too bad i into DSLR photography now..... damn expensive hobby......

Aiyak.. you also sangkut already ah? Die la... So many competition.

mrhartge;327075 said:
abe cuntfirm kee jadi KIASU people ??

Hairless oso jadi KIASU people???

I always KIASU wan.... I managed to get him to join my club.......

We geder geder go see F1 kat KIASUland.....!

magicfox;327283 said:
adui...getting.longer.and.longer.word.without.spaces.or.hyphen.in.between.is.hard.to.read.but.still.readable...

why so quite now? hijack inc people on break????

Hijack Inc ppl got tied to real world stuff such as meetings and fortifying their cars so that it dont fall off during the take off...... kekek

zamtresco;327744 said:
yup.. there are bosses who love ON TOP of me...

opsss... yeah... there is boss above me... always...

Yup..... confirmed you are A BOTTOM...... haha....

Only ppl in the know will understand the above statement~~

nikazwaa;328243 said:
babe? mana? sistah? mana?

Babe??? Sistah???? Mana.....???? INTRO!!!

Psst..... ada ikang nak posing sexy tak??? My fishes all wan naked posed shots.... all tak nak sexy..... damn!!

nikazwaa;328326 said:
Aiyak.. you also sangkut already ah? Die la... So many competition.

Hobby aje...... i into snapping pics aje.....

Somehow they mostly involve shots of fishes in various stages of dresses (or rather undress) and various positions......

Bokeh are bonus.....

Wawa..... you know of good place to buy camera stuffs like converters, hand and neck straps, replacement batteries, etc???

UV, CPL.... those i oredi have....

5201;328361 said:
Wawa..... you know of good place to buy camera stuffs like converters, hand and neck straps, replacement batteries, etc???

UV, CPL.... those i oredi have....

YL Camera in Pudu Plaza.. Lotsa good 2nd hand items too. But for Nikon and Canon la.. I heard u got an olympus.

5201;328358 said:
Babe??? Sistah???? Mana.....???? INTRO!!!

Psst..... ada ikang nak posing sexy tak??? My fishes all wan naked posed shots.... all tak nak sexy..... damn!!

I give you sexy ikang you give me naked ikang. Then they both can kangkang.

nikazwaa;328371 said:
Pls dont tell me you have that! That was ages ago!!!

Thats a classic to keep, can be used to hopefully extort a certain individual to vote a certain way i require him to..... opppss..... said too much....

nikazwaa;328372 said:
YL Camera in Pudu Plaza.. Lotsa good 2nd hand items too. But for Nikon and Canon la.. I heard u got an olympus.

I got a good place in Berjaya Times Sq for converters, filters...... Foto Shangri-La carries very good range of Hoya filters too with good prices.....

Your sources (or your guesstimate) is wrong.... I din get an actual DSLR by DSLR standards..... i got the Fujifilm S100FS 28mm-400mm fixed lens superzoom...... works like a charm and very very good features too.....

nikazwaa;328372 said:

I am looking for stuff like padded shoulder straps and esp for hand straps, found very nice ones in ebay but wanna see if can buy them from a local shop here.....

Also wanna get some high capacity replacement batteries.... mine runs arnd 420shots before dying.....

5201;328442 said:
I am looking for stuff like padded shoulder straps and esp for hand straps, found very nice ones in ebay but wanna see if can buy them from a local shop here.....

Also wanna get some high capacity replacement batteries.... mine runs arnd 420shots before dying.....

Check the shop out... They have op/tech straps and such...

5201;328441 said:
I got a good place in Berjaya Times Sq for converters, filters...... Foto Shangri-La carries very good range of Hoya filters too with good prices.....

Your sources (or your guesstimate) is wrong.... I din get an actual DSLR by DSLR standards..... i got the Fujifilm S100FS 28mm-400mm fixed lens superzoom...... works like a charm and very very good features too.....

That's awesome... Those are nikon lens compatible right?

Top Bottom