Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sithwarrior;323536 said:
hello Air Buih King.... :burnout:

Woi... he prefer the type yang tak berbuih la..... yang lebih mahal and kick per bottle (KPB count)....

Lari kuat kuat....

5201;323538 said:
Woi... he prefer the type yang tak berbuih la..... yang lebih mahal and kick per bottle (KPB count)....

Lari kuat kuat....

yaaa... agreed....

see the perut la....

sithwarrior;323539 said:
I wanna drink the Vietnamese rice vodka with this Air Buih Man

miskin nya .... in Malaysia rice is to be cook jadi nasi ..... then makan ....

sithwarrior;323543 said:
Is this thread gonna win an award at the 2008 anual dinner ? :)

Yeah right..... the most obnoxious, rebellious and topic-less thread??? Fat chance..... unless..... we rig the voting..... :thefinger:

Chabutzzzzz!!!

5201;323548 said:
Yeah right..... the most obnoxious, rebellious and topic-less thread??? Fat chance..... unless..... we rig the voting..... :thefinger:

Chabutzzzzz!!!

Use Rhoda Bryne's power of 'The Secret' muahahahahahaha.... Where is the others lah ? Calling Mafia, Nikkazwaa.. etc etc etc etc etc

zamtresco;323545 said:
forumer can join the annual dineer arr??

Well.... last time when "we" were orgy-nizing it, non members can join, pay a premium entry price la....

So why not?? Esp if "we" rig the voting to get the award.... sure must be there to get the gift ma....

Hehe

sithwarrior;323551 said:
Use Rhoda Bryne's power of 'The Secret' muahahahahahaha.... Where is the others lah ? Calling Mafia, Nikkazwaa.. etc etc etc etc etc

new lovers ka ?

5201;323552 said:
Well.... last time when "we" were orgy-nizing it, non members can join, pay a premium entry price la....

So why not?? Esp if "we" rig the voting to get the award.... sure must be there to get the gift ma....

Hehe

weii brother that was the past lorrrr .. now ummmmm .....maggie mee cepat dimasak ...

sithwarrior;323551 said:

The Secret??? WTF is that???? Hehe.....

I only know "secrets of the millionaire mind".... so far i am successful in becoming one million-hair.....

Haha

Top Bottom