GRAND ANNUAL DINNER

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ICEMAN 13@Apr 8 2005, 06:31 PM
Any ladies out there to join the team ... We need you too !! :D :p
A) those who're willing to be part of the organizing members. ( the more the better )

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) dimples (I guess this means me!)

Internet SO SLOW ... !#*(!@&!*(@&!*(@& :angry:

hey dimples , glad to see ya getting into this.. Thanks ...

What about some from the north or south ?? :D

so far we have already have 11 members so far ....

How many seat more needed before we can get this movin ??

Any suggestions ?

Originally posted by kahar@Apr 8 2005, 12:51 PM

A )but then gain, dis proposed team wld only materialise upon acceptance fr the commitee, they may hev their own plan(s) n proposals.

B)year end, mid year or anytime is gd, BUT wheneva it is, lets get the club registered 1st, else susah if we wanna go around askin fer corporate sponsorships, promotion etc etc. :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
for item A ) yup you're right ... we need the concern from the commitee

B) about club registration ...Can someone help us out here for the info :D

Bai

No problems with the committee. Just go ahead to organise it. Its the members that counts & not the committee.

Originally posted by Alvin@Apr 10 2005, 11:19 AM
Bai

No problems with the committee. Just go ahead to organise it. Its the members that counts & not the committee.
Besides, we got the Minister of Finance in the organising team already, hehe!

think the most important thing to do now is to form the organizing committee n segregate the task. e.g Food & Beverage,Programe,sponsorship etc. The event can't happen wit sigle efford. All members are wellcome to contribute.

A) those who're willing to be part of the organizing members. ( the more the better )

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
11) Zamtresco (Presenting southern chapter)

May i suggest that a date be selected first. So that those that tends to travel can block this date of. Maybe June would be a good month after the PD BBQ trip. Just my proposal. Then get the attendance list. Once we are nearer the event, the committe will contact the various media contacts to help get us the coverage.
Just my tots. Cheers to all thats is participating.
Those that are not in the organising committee can truly support by attending this heluva of a dinner.

535i / Iceman

Why not start a new thread to get the attendance list. Thk that your team is quite full liao.

I've tried opening a new thread in the 'Announcement' section but kenot laaa ... No access right given ..

To those who hv the access right, can u pls create 1 topic under 'Grand Annual Dinner'

tank kiu .

Originally posted by 535i@Apr 11 2005, 10:06 AM
I've tried opening a new thread in the 'Announcement' section but kenot laaa ... No access right given ..

To those who hv the access right, can u pls create 1 topic under 'Grand Annual Dinner'

tank kiu .
Brudder ....

The announcement section not ngam ...

i think you should start it on the Members meet up .

I will get it pinned ...

cheers :D

Guys ...

These are the ppl who are interested to get their hands dirty in organising the BMW Club - GRAND ANNUAL DINNER 2005

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
12) Dimple

These are the ppl who are interested to get their hands dirty in organising the BMW Club - GRAND ANNUAL DINNER 2005

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
12) Dimple
13) Albundy

Just let me know when assistance is needed. :yes:

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
12) Dimple
13) Albundy
14) Alvin

Will try my utmost best to support. Can i suggest that 535i ? Iceman be the leaders for this dinner.

Awaiting for your instructions SIR!!!!

Originally posted by Alvin@Apr 10 2005, 09:55 PM

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
12) Dimple
13) Albundy
14) Alvin

Will try my utmost best to support. Can i suggest that 535i ? Iceman be the leaders for this dinner.

Awaiting for your instructions SIR!!!!

ALVIN ...

Bend OVER ... NOW !!! :blush: (sorry can't resist ...)

Anyway, my suggestion is to meet up amongst the sukarelawan and we elect the leader, ah-long, etc etc .. Am not running away fr the 'elected by default' during the Grand TT but just to be more open abt it.

Any preferred date/time ? Maybe not during the official TT laaa ..

kacau nanti coz this weekend got briefing for track day ..

1) ICEMAN 13
2) 535i
3) BlackCat
4) Sithwarrior
5) Fomoco
6) jeffreweye
7) JPB
8) three28
9) kahar abdullah
10) Lionel koh
12) Dimple
13) Albundy
14) Alvin
15) 5201

Anytime bro... anytime...

Agreed with Alvin, firstly set a date. Then delegate the various tasks to the volunteers of this event. Amongst some of the tasks I can think of at the moment is getting quotations from various eateries/hotels/restaurants. Then need to get sponsors for door gifts, lucky draws and etc. Maybe sub committees should be formed for the various tasks.

I suggest the organising committee headed by 535i have a meeting with the committee as well. Over to you 535, set the date for a meeting to move this event :yes: :D

Originally posted by ALBundy@Apr 11 2005, 11:09 AM
Agreed with Alvin, firstly set a date. Then delegate the various tasks to the volunteers of this event. Amongst some of the tasks I can think of at the moment is getting quotations from various eateries/hotels/restaurants. Then need to get sponsors for door gifts, lucky draws and etc. Maybe sub committees should be formed for the various tasks.

I suggest the organising committee headed by 535i have a meeting with the committee as well. Over to you 535, set the date for a meeting to move this event :yes: :D
I agree with ALBundy for the committee to meet up... 535i PM me for my contact number...

How about the thursday. Somewhere in PJ say 7 ~ 730pm?
Then we discussed more. If this date is ok i will notify the committee to also attend.

Thursday is good for me . PJ area ... cool.

Guys i have a suggestion to make . Once the dates are set . Can we delete all the other thread and have 2 only . 1 for planning and one for attendance and so on .

Cheers :D

Thursday 7-7:30 pm is fine ...

Where .. SEP ?

Another suggestion -

Can i suggest this - ( Dont shoot me k )

Organising Committee for BMW CLUB MALAYSIA ANUAL DINNER

Organising Chairman -- 535i and Iceman13

Treasurer & Money Matters -- Jeffreyewe and Kahar

Documentation and Paper work -- JPB and 5201

FnB -- Blackcat , Alvin and Dimples

Location sourcing and others -- The rest

What do ya think

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom