Got my new ride! What's next?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vickneswaren

Club Guest
Dear fellow E36ers!,Just got my E36 1994 ride and thinking of getting some stuff done. Can anyone help me to gauge the price , recommend a workshop / brand for any of the following things.a. Fix a new reverse sensor:b.Install an alarmc. headlight knob - need to replace as it is loosed. need to retouch / refit the leather seats e.retouch inside - panels , leather etcf. polish g. door speakers replacementThanks a lotVicknesThanks a lotVicknes

aramis said:
err...whats with the attach pic of the mouse?

ya la bro. U bought a mouse or E36? Post pic of yr car then we can start from there. Possible try to do preventive maintenance first to avoid unexpected event.

The next thing is to find a good and reliable workshop to maintain ur babe. A workshop that won't slaughter you. Old rides need quite of maintenance at early stage.

aramis said:
err...whats with the attach pic of the mouse?

Well, he is in danger zone when asking what to do next to his beemer.... wait till the racun kings come out to play.:D

flash said:
Well, he is in danger zone when asking what to do next to his beemer.... wait till the racun kings come out to play.:D

Maybe the mouse was the bait for RACUN KINGS to come and play with!

I think u better join this guys tonite and all your problem will be solved

Xtreme E3 Sixers

Convoy & Dinner - Cyber Jaya (route from Puchong to Cyberjaya)
Date & Time - 24th November 2006 (Friday) on 8pm
Meet Up - Adrian Kopitiam, Puchong

Top Bottom