Selling my beloved ride - E46 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nice ride, im looking for a tidy 325 actually.
from the pics i guess youre staying in the same housing area as me haha. (BJ?)

shall we meet up this weekend to view the ride? leave me a PM!

cheers.

okow;560439 said:
After a good 7 years Im deciding to part with my ride if I get the right offer. Good condition, accident free, lots of extras.

Model: E46 325
Year 2001 (facelifted in AB)
Mileage 250k
Price Rm80k< (haiya, if really keen make an offer la, if my mood is good I might agree to your offfer)
Extras: front loading CD player with changer, ori BMW staggered rims, 2 tone leather seats (grey/black), VKool, auto rear blinds, reverse sensor, silver trims, M3 steering with airbag, rebuild tranny Jan 2010, changed brakes and absorbers all round /Feb 2010, most belts, hoses, new number plate etc

Only interested parties will be entertained, please PM me with an offer.
ps.you should know the market value if you have been searching

cheers

Okow

:listen:That was fast old friend ..... hihihihihihi ....:top:

perryyip73;561590 said:
I like it, but mileage abit high :(((
:listen: at 250K km for a 7yr old car, thats normal bro ....mine is 5 yr old and has clock 242K km and still bumping and rolling good :biggrin:

For me its high mah, but i heard Jarance said he is good owner, well taking care his car one.

perryyip73;564935 said:
For me its high mah, but i heard Jarance said he is good owner, well taking care his car one.

bro if you are not interested on the purchase , then pls don't comment larrr ..high ka low ka it's it's up to the owner to sell his ride ...

you seems to be jeorpadizing ones sale ....no need to put others as your reference here ....

you like it , you buy , you don't like it ..then diam diam duduk larrr .. simple ;)

free bump for an awsome owner ...

Wah at that price this is a steal. m-sport steering, business cd. man.. best with mtech II bodykit.

chylee;564785 said:
oh nice ride, im looking for a tidy 325 actually.
from the pics i guess youre staying in the same housing area as me haha. (BJ?)

shall we meet up this weekend to view the ride? leave me a PM!

cheers.

You've got PM-ed

perryyip73;564972 said:
Im not kutuk la, see my message properly ler.....i quite lor.

whether it's kutuking or not only you would know better as you've commented on the high millage. when such kindda comments are made it would most likely scares the hell of the potential buyer ..especially when it comes to newbies and 1st time buying a BMW ...what plays on mind when they see someone comments on high millage , is that car gonna face problem sooner or later / badly neglected etc etc ...

therefore it's better to keep such comments to yourself rather than mentioned out here without even seeing the car and the owner ...unless you're planning to buy it and nego with the owner then it's a different story .. as maybe the owner may drop a little $$$ due to high millage

well as for me , i know the owner and seen the car in person and knows pretty well the way he keeps the cars ....anyway nice car ...and for a 325 6 potter ..the price seems to be decent ...

perryyip73;564935 said:

high or low is not a big issue,as long the car is well take care.if you bought a low millage car you wouldn't know it has been adjust or not.

Whats the best price for BiMmEr78 ... will wait for your PM bro

please , delete all my post, since every member tot im kutuk people's car....................that is enuf.

BiMmEr78;565215 said:
Whats the best price for BiMmEr78 ... will wait for your PM bro

BiMmEr78,

Ive given an indicative price...What's the best offer from BiMmEr78...will wait for your PM bro

perryyip73;565217 said:
please , delete all my post, since every member tot im kutuk people's car....................that is enuf.

chill bro.. we're not like that. come meet us tomorrow night. teh tarik on me.

okow;565338 said:
BiMmEr78,

Ive given an indicative price...

Okow, interested in your car. Appreciate if you could pm me your contact number for clarification.

perryyip73;565217 said:

Look at the way you wrote it .... Yes ! you are ! ......

You kutuk wrong person car la ..... Okow is one of the most respected person in the Club la ..

High mileage BMW is not the same with high mileage JDM ....

for me that is not high mileage...considering the car is 9 years old now and clocking 250k, so that works out to about 28k km per year...

don't expect a 9 year old car to have 50k km on the clock, if got also you dare to buy mer? unless it is a collector items...we are looking at a work horse here...no?

high mileage is like clocking >50k km per year....by 9 years you are looking at >450,000km...this one you can say high mileage...but even at these mileage, if the owner maintains the car well i dont see any issue for one to buy it...

mileage doesn't effect the 'condition' of the car these days, it's the 'owner' that will effect the condition of the car, if he/she took care of it during it's ownership...

pussy;567607 said:
mileage does effect the 'condition' of the car these days, it's the 'owner' that will effect the condition of the car, if he/she took care of it during it's ownership...

bro...u mean does or doesn't? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom