got cat repellent for cars?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It might help if you use a catapult with the moth balls. Doubt you can shoo... the cats away by throwing the moth ball at them.

sorry you were not part of the early conversation. unker RB had suggested putting mothballs in a lil bag and putting it near the windscreen. perhaps it worked for him.

catapulting mothballs at cats?? think the SPCA will be interested to get to know you.

redbaron so funny la you.. and guys.. from wat to wat... aiyo....

well.. simple... make sure ur dogs be dogs.... by keeping them away from ur compound!....get good mongreal or pharaya(as RB says).....they are the best repellent!...

yucks... oh no pussy....

I am now cracking my head how to get all my cats away from me, originally had 2, 1 died left 1 male manja so no problem well behave never climb on my cars but my sister pick up 4 kitten of pity the mother was dead and pass it to me, in a years old of age, 3 of which females now 2 gave birth to 8 and 1 anytime really headace as we care with love gave a nice house nice food they kencing as they like and climb my cars tore my car cover. all now 13 of them. I am willing to give away all the females and most are Siamies cats (babies) eye not open yet on condition take the whole family mother and child five in a set for free. Sad :burnout:

Rezzy, why don't you neuter your cats?

I just neutered both my cats (male&female - 1.5 yr old) 3 weeks ago as they started acting up, pissing everywhere and the female is attracting too many male cats, pissing wandering around my cars.

Definitely stopped the multiplying and pissing problem. They look healthier and they are eating more nowadays.

planta

Ayoo to many what to do too late, gave birth if we see at human they are really underage baru 11mths got babies and still playful, if nobody want them I have to sent them to SPCA and how they take it.

Lucky I am not pussy if not susah.

Ah Lian meow2 don't get female cats remember.

Get a dog and have him near your car might help... As for my case it didnt work as they end up as friends

Top Bottom