Car cover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, that was the approx. price quoted by the dealer here USD$230.00.
And I got it from e-bay for about $140 with the lock (+$11.00).

I need it because I lived in apartment, but if you have your own garage then I think DIY material will be enough.

Elwine.... 700 bucks! I can think of many mods for the E30 that go for that price .......

325ix dude..... I guess I'll have a look around ebay for this and decide whether I still want one.

Thanks for all the input guys :yes:

eermm... have any of u guys experienced some a**hole stole your car cover.. sounds funny rite.. even the damn car cover also wanna steal..
my dad's car cover had been stolen few months back... its the cheap type.. its kinda funny when i heard it from my brother.. seriously desperate thief man..
anything goes nowdays..

DmC dude.... nice to have met you last Sat nite.

A car cover is simply a target of opportunity...... or maybe thief owns a UDM that desprately needs covering..... urm.... *whistle*

jipster,
nice to meet u too bro..
hope to see u again in the next TT...

cheers

i just got myself a car cover from Eunos, got the car cover (so called made from japan), RM 24. L size for E30. Looks ok to me. So, will see how it performs in weeks to come.

RM24 sounds tempting.... let me know how it goes dude. Eunos is just around the corner for me :)

Here's a cheaper alternative to protect ur car from feline scratches...

Way cheaper than RM700, and the material need not be white kaki, whatever, and no worry from theft...

Here's the DIY instructions.

1. get a gunny sack.

2. Put cats inside sack.

3. Tie up sack.

4. Dispose sack in eco-friendly manner.

End of your worries. :lazy:

Lee..... I have no choice but to report you to the Bad Taste Police!

Please let me have your IC no. and address :)

Originally posted by Jipster@Mar 1 2006, 02:56 PM
Lee..... I have no choice but to report you to the Bad Taste Police!

Please let me have your IC no. and address :)
Bad Taste Police? I wud report to the SPCA if anyone does that.....

hmmm..... didn't know the topic can be sooooo panjang!

Jip, you say you have been using the bed sheet (soft cotton ones

Thats an idea right there :yes: ....... soft used cotton sheet on inside and plastic cover on the outside. It could work..... now where did I put my needle and thread ........ maybe I get my maid to do it :D

haiyah, tak payah jahit lah.... a bit tricky to put on but if the whole parliment helps it would be quite easy!!

:D :D

Stop polishing your car! Let it become matted so that your cats do not slide. When they don't slide the claws don't come out and thus no scratches. The sad thing is your paint will not shine :D

this car cover thingy is actually quite a pain..i bought one from Giant(XL size)says can even cover Camry but its actually very badly shaped for the e46.the thing didn't fit properly and ended up exposing 2/5 of the car whenever a brisk wind blows..
anyone knows where i can get a cover that is custom made to fit the e46?

Originally posted by supergripen@Mar 1 2006, 11:02 PM
this car cover thingy is actually quite a pain..i bought one from Giant(XL size)says can even cover Camry but its actually very badly shaped for the e46.the thing didn't fit properly and ended up exposing 2/5 of the car whenever a brisk wind blows..
anyone knows where i can get a cover that is custom made to fit the e46?
BMW selling car cover what! I got mine perfect fit.

hell!! i totally forgot! you actually showed me the pict that day didn't u??
ok,i'll drop by when i have the time...gimme special deal la bro.. :yes:

Originally posted by supergripen@Mar 9 2006, 07:58 PM
hell!! i totally forgot! you actually showed me the pict that day didn't u??
ok,i'll drop by when i have the time...gimme special deal la bro.. :yes:
Canla! So have you fitted the M-tech bumper? How was the workmanship?

Top Bottom