got cat repellent for cars?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Daniel;264862 said:
she was refering to the mothballs la.

I know...i wasnt refering to the wipers either...ya, so "inside or outside"?

okow;264864 said:
I know...i wasnt refering to the wipers either...ya, so "inside or outside"?

sorry if i wasnt very clear.

but if you are going to put mothballs on the inside of the car near the windscreen, how is it going to repel the furry lil cat?? its unlikely that they will be repelled by the sight of the bag of mothballs... hee hee...

I am kinda interested to get one of those electronic gizmos which emits sound that repels the 'thing' [as contained in the link provided earlier]. Anyone here knows if its available here in KL/Selangor?

BlackCat [I do not sleep on hoods just in case if you are asking, only on hooters!].

ah lian;264881 said:
sorry if i wasnt very clear.

but if you are going to put mothballs on the inside of the car near the windscreen, how is it going to repel the furry lil cat?? its unlikely that they will be repelled by the sight of the bag of mothballs... hee hee...

...finally a smart one...that's exactly what I was getting at with 'why are our wipers on the outside and not the other way around' ....sigh...

Grace,

ask your doggy to sleep on your bonnet instead.....

sure no more pussy fur......

okow;264888 said:
...finally a smart one...that's exactly what I was getting at with 'why are our wipers on the outside and not the other way around' ....sigh...

i dun think the issue here seems to be smart of not.
perhaps she was asking for more specific instructions, preferably:
wot brand of mothballs? where to buy mothballs? what kind of bag to put the mothballs, put mothballs in whole or crushed? put the moth on which side (inside, outside, left or right?)

kekkekekekeek.... :top:

ah lian;264893 said:
i dun think the issue here seems to be smart of not.
perhaps she was asking for more specific instructions, preferably:
wot brand of mothballs? where to buy mothballs? what kind of bag to put the mothballs, put mothballs in whole or crushed? put the moth on which side (inside, outside, left or right?)

kekkekekekeek.... :top:

Oh, dont get me wrong...I wasnt refering to her - grace...she's just being naive and asked a very innocent question but i believe she would be smart enough to understand where i was getting at with the 'wipers' simile.....

dei Blackhowling,

which pussy you refering to?

My Dear Grace,

wy don't you put on some covers over the car at night..... you tido pakai selimut.... itu UDM pun mau selimut jugak.... kesian dia tido kat luar sorang-sorang. nasib baik pussy ada kasi teman.....

redbaron;264990 said:
Nak selimut macam mana kereta park at open car park. Just kill the cat.

Are a few pussy hairs on the hooters oooopps I mean hood, justify the killing of a cat and be cursed for the rest of your natural life...? Be warned... :cool:

BlackCat

BLaCkHoWLiNG;264972 said:
i'm facing d same problem...... ... just cant get the pussies off my cars

if tat kind of PUSSIES mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aha tat one no need to kill them maaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :rock:

Top Bottom