Garmin Nuvi GPS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
order online RM1200 only..its 170GBP...so here selling 2k,800 bucks profit..lol..is there an authorized outlet anywhere in KL?

BMW9700;249020 said:
its really worth paying the 2k to get the 610...i have the same unit and very happy with it...used it in singapore recently and was very accurate (using malsing maps) ...it has a bluetooth interface for your mobile phone and use handsfree, dial up on the touch screen, voice activated dialling etc. (works well with nokia)..it has a MP3 player included..can also have voice e books while u drive...the large screen is very useful..the only drawback is the volume level..find it a bit low even on max..highly recommended unit..i got it for RM2000 about a 2 months ago..should be able to get it less than 1.9k now..prices are dropping...good luck

i got the 310 which has all the functions mentioned, just that the screen is smaller. priced at about sgd500+, its one to be considered. check around singapore. :)

ya la more worth it compared to paying double here..ptui..me going to the small island

I recently saw Garmin selling at Pikom PC Fair for about RM1200. Which model, I don't know. But it comes preloaded with Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand maps.

Check out PC fair in KL this coming 7 - 9 December 2007
11:00 am - 9:00 pm KL Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

AlexNg;268744 said:
got my Garmin Nuvi 310 today. not bad but dun like the girl's voice. hehe

Agree, the American lady voice is too butch. Try switching to the British lady voice :)

My fren working in Sgp bought the Garmin 200 last month for SGP 390. Over here, some are selling as high as RM1400, lowest about RM1200... I'm wondering how high is the import tax for GPS devices??

nuvi 200 is now RM990 here in Malaysia with local warranty..
yes,sing is cheaper..but in terms of warranty,its a bit on a down side.
you have to go to sing to get it fixed

thanks for the link. haha... thanks again. still trying to learn to make full use of it

I had a Nuvi 310 but have upgraded to a 610......much bigger screen and pickup is a lot faster. Can never get lost now. hehehehe

If anyone is interested I can arrange for bulk buy coz I know one of the distributor here. Let me know.

where selling in Klang Valley? Thought of getting one this CNY :love:

eau-rouge;268769 said:

clint;246577 said:
i can get the Nuvi 200 for RM1,380 with damn good after sales support. let me know if you are interested and i will PM you the guys contact.

Hi there,
hope you dont mind me asking, how about nüvi® 255W? any good price for that model ?
I have seen and use it in friend's car in France. I couldn't be bother to go and buy it, now regret lots. I came back to KL just to find out it was more than 3 times the original price.

regards

Sebastian

eau-rouge;268769 said:

Browse through website, i found that there is people selling garmin nuvi 200 and nuvi 200W for a good price, here is the link

http://yos1a.multiply.com/journal/item/23/Selling_Garmin_GPS_System

maybe can try to contact him if anyone looking for gps

Top Bottom