Easter Eggs collected for E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bros, know it's in the manual but too lazy to check... how to change time ar? My clock's a bit off...

Thanks!

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 21 2006, 11:01 PM
Bros, know it's in the manual but too lazy to check... how to change time ar? My clock's a bit off...

Thanks!
use the knob on the right side =)

Kudos to you brother leakwoon for sharing such great information....just happen to drop in to his thread & find it exiciting...Thanks for sharing such valuable information with us...will try it tonight... :p

Originally posted by leakwoon@Apr 25 2006, 05:02 PM
guys......

any new stuffs ??
Shift your gear to D, Release the had brake & press the fuel..ta dahhh your car is moving... :D

p/s; no idea already

leakwoon;103912 said:
"MUTE" control function

If your radio head unit has a button on the right side of the station presets that has a printed "PTY and "RDS" on it this info is most likely useless.

If your radio head unit has a button on the right side of the station presets that has 2 horizontal slashes ( - - ), and a small display above that button seperate from the main dislay, then this info should work for you.

The reason for this seems to be that the slashes indicate variable/choosable functions for these button positions. Obviously, the printed ones have pre-determined functions only (PTY/RDS)

1) turn the radio off
2) turn it back on again & dont touch any buttons
3) hold down the 'M' on the right for 10 seconds, this will bring up the radio head serial #
4) depress the '+' key on the left under the volume knob 6 times until the word "AREA" displays it should say USA next to it
5) now depress the position #1 preset button until the words "AREA OC+RDS appear
6) turn the radio off and your new choices will be set

There is a small display to the right of the large display which originally should have displayed RDS*PTY
When your thru with this reset, it should display RDS*MUTE

When you press the slash under MUTE, it soft'fades out to just above silent, push again and it fades back up to the preset volume level

Cannot leh, doesn't seemed to work on my E46 (year 2005).

I did step 1-3 ok. step 4, I press and cycle through all the options, none of them says "AREA". If I press it 6 times it shows "TP-V 0".

Any advise?

Top Bottom