fake CD's in car read this

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;425627 said:
Wah bro what are the alternatives? Care to share:listen:

Haha... I hear property prices in London are much lower now due to the weaker sterling and the economic crisis. Need I say more? ;)

Traveler;425670 said:
Haha... I hear property prices in London are much lower now due to the weaker sterling and the economic crisis. Need I say more? ;)

Good! good! U go there and set up a guest house, or room, or hut for us BMWCM members, air ticket to London and sterling is cheap now.. better do it quick!

AsDad;425486 said:
brother vks,
no heart feeling ya..I meant no personal target here, coated bro initial m only to get a momentum.. forum kan.. its a general issue, whatever it is, I felt agitated when ppl keep on pointing and accusing each other! I don't have other country except what I'm having now! running the country is not like running a laundry outlet bro..ppl always blaming the authorities and so on.. sometimes kita ni macam tak bersyukur pulak.. for me, its better for us to be together for the sake of our kids! jangan nanti kata bmw, keta sorong pun mereka tak rasa! other "good" country lagi worst! sesekali, ada rezeki, jalan2lah tempat orang.. open our eyes and heart! really, I'v get tired with all this.. negative differences and so on.. ok lah.. cheer up!.. love rasta man..

brother astroboy ,
ya lah! so hard to get rid of fake things around us ya.. I'v got this problem too.. original girls faking! but its not bad enough to stop me frm getting more girlfrens ... no woman no cry..

OK la bro i will try to jalan jalan when i have some rezeki... will remember to open my eyes and heart during the jalan jalan...i wont simply give any bad statement about my country but anyway if ur comparing to papua,indon,bangla sure i can say ours is still the best....i still love this country and thats the reason im still here...but love wont last long sometimes...

the problem is im too tired of jalan jalan in my life until my 3rd Int passports pages are almost finish la bro...even now im on jalan jalan:ciao:

smoko time :canabis:

VKS;425765 said:
OK la bro i will try to jalan jalan when i have some rezeki... will remember to open my eyes and heart during the jalan jalan...i wont simply give any bad statement about my country but anyway if ur comparing to papua,indon,bangla sure i can say ours is still the best....i still love this country and thats the reason im still here...but love wont last long sometimes...

the problem is im too tired of jalan jalan in my life until my 3rd Int passports pages are almost finish la bro...even now im on jalan jalan:ciao:

smoko time :canabis:

Still in Mexico ka bro..?? hope all is well wt you... :top:

sachseelan;425773 said:
Still in Mexico ka bro..?? hope all is well wt you... :top:

Lifes bz but im great bro, tx:top:...any plans for u coming down to Ipoh end of June?? maybe can catch up for some beers...:beer:

VKS;425775 said:
Lifes bz but im great bro, tx:top:...any plans for u coming down to Ipoh end of June?? maybe can catch up for some beers...:beer:

no more leave till deepavali ler... :eek: but who knows, sometime boring, itchy nothing to do, like to make a fast cruise back n forth...

tc sach

Top Bottom