Do not send your belove car to FITZ ULTIMATE GARAGE anymore!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Astroboy, hahaha....you're very funny. But pity TS lar...hope he dont offended by you.

Astroboy.... don't slap me anymore... I maybe too easily trusted the mechanic, I strongly agree with what you saying...
Yeah... I didn't do second opinion, as the car is inconvenience to move around... By the way, I also doesn't know it will happened to me...

AE75;780562 said:
Astroboy.... don't slap me anymore... I maybe too easily trusted the mechanic, I strongly agree with what you saying...
Yeah... I didn't do second opinion, as the car is inconvenience to move around... By the way, I also doesn't know it will happened to me...

..don't get it wrong bro..Astroboy wasn't been rude, he was just on slight humorous way, trying to tell you that partly, it looks like you were deliberately looking for trouble...so that's why he was pointing out, critical, obvious mistakes, what lead him probably, to conclusion that mechanic guy is UBER evil, but its also reflecting cardinal mistakes done by you..also, by trusting same guy who cheated you so bad, again (after raya completion thing), it really DOES look like you want it to happen...

Astroboy is just an awesome guy... after slamming left and right, front and rear still manage to give a decent advice.... good one bro... Salute!

Heard of this workshop from another Bluegreen client...but it wasn't as bad as this.Finally reading bout them here.
Stealing parts from one car whether to sell or not, is -100% dignity...

Looks like he was on trial & error basis on your car, most likely cause by inefficient diagnosis level...Also got to agree with the rest here, you should tow out the car & finish the job sumwhere else... Hats off to you man, you do have a lot of patience :cool:

this.................:burnout:

Something wrong # 6:

".. He advise me to do the major services,.."

We are talking about major service here. What is major service? How major is major? did you get a list of items that need to do for this major service? parts that possibly contributed to the engine not smooth? before you allow them to touch your car and part with more moolah? Geez.... your money must be easy come lah..

Something wrong # 7:
"..I followed and change the wear and tear item out.."

By now I felt like slapping your face and ketuk your kepala! I really want to stop reading.. it's a joke! What has your parents been doing in raising you? Which school you come from?

Something wrong # 8:
"After week by week he said he got no time for touching my car. "

I would have imagine.. major mah.. I think the workshop also cannot decide what's the best procedure to slaughter u. You are just lying on the chopping board, a dead meat in their fridge. What's the hurry?

.... and the rest of your encounter is just for reading pleasure..

cut yr losses.....take some pics,proof of the crime(it is a crime) and report to police.don't part with yr money and move the car outta there........!YOU have done enough damage!

wolverine;780586 said:
Heard of this workshop from another Bluegreen client...but it wasn't as bad as this.Finally reading bout them here.
Stealing parts from one car whether to sell or not, is -100% dignity...

Yes wolverine, when business are bad, you have to make a choice. To close shop or to survive by bending the rules to own's advantage, 3 meals on the table for the family versus dignity. Of course, my postings here are just going thru all the possibilities and worst case scenario just to explain to AE75 that anything can happen if we let our guards down, with no cross check/reference on/to the defendant's side of the story. I am not accusing they swap the parts because there's no evidence but you are right on the incapability to diagnose the car's problem, from gearbox to DME, and then to major service.

We are merely listing down what should have been done and what are the options now so our friend can move on.

I have heard that in the first quarter of 2013, many workshops are folding up because businesses are really bad and operating cost are escalating.. just be extra alert, especially those with cars stuck and striped in the workshops.

Bro, sorry to hear about your predicament.

I remembered seeing your car earlier this year at Optimum though.

Sad to hear that such unscrupulous people are ripping you off.

Bro It really painful to be in this situation, please take more care, and the best advice given by the sifu's is remove your car first and decide later what u want to do. dont hang onto empty promises.

Top Bottom