F**KING holy cow!!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
dark1234;397551 said:
feel for you i got bro chookleng, i got my car scratch on 1 door panel deep ,polish does not help.
it was just 3 day after i gotten my e60. damn , end up respray the whole door for rm300.

i also believe karma will take care of him. the worst park i was having tea at mamak at 4pm the car is less than 100meter from me !. in SS2.

my wife say its prolly ppl who think we make money from air , thus just scratch our car.

LOL dude karma take centurys to happen. if can, let me be the karma enforcer n punish such jerk in a way of making fun to our ride. i had since instruct my manager to solve the issue for me and pay those security with $$$ in order to obtain a copy of the footage within my car park vicinity hours so tat i can have some clues with it....hehe...i hope i my $$$$ will not be wasted....:wink:

I am very sympathetic to the agony you suffered in seeing your vehicle damaged. However this is a respected club forum for a premier brand and we do not allow such language used on this thread. Since this thread is heavily splattered with such, I have no choce but to delete it. Hence I am locking this thread in the meantime. Please start a new thread if you still feel your anst... but hopefully you can be considerate and mind your language. This is particularly the thread title which may be offensive to our hindu members. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom