F**KING holy cow!!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah
should teach them a lesson.a good one so wont happen again to others.
wonder what do they get did that to people:stupid:

I know how u feel bro. Mine was scratched at rumah limas danga bay sumore at reserved car park. Its not bout the money to repaint more on the love of yr ride.
Just imagined if yr lovely GF got raped! That's the feeling. May God repay for his evil deed:love:

ban;397311 said:
yeah
should teach them a lesson.a good one so wont happen again to others.
wonder what do they get did that to people:stupid:

wat they get? nothing but self satisfaction. cant blame such bastard coz he just cant afford it then vent it on our car just to rid his jealousy....wat a pathethic bastard idiot :stupid:

initialM;397312 said:
I know how u feel bro. Mine was scratched at rumah limas danga bay sumore at reserved car park. Its not bout the money to repaint more on the love of yr ride.
Just imagined if yr lovely GF got raped! That's the feeling. May God repay for his evil deed:love:

haha dude u compare car to GF, too serious leh...:wink: but well frankly im not tat sad except anguish. coz beh song tat bastard can walk away freely after doing so much pain to my car. damn him

so how's everything??? managed to spot the culprits???

no dude. the shopping security management people need me to produce police report before they can show me. i don think i will go to make police report over small issue like tis. will probably go my way to bribe em and ask them show me

Bro, sorry to hear that happened on your ride.
Give a lots of patient, Bro.

Sorry to hear.

Maybe thats why sometimes Valet parking makes more prudent financial sense?

Not only will you 1. not get carjacked in a dark basement 2. get your ride scratched 3. get your robbed but not carjacked when approaching your fancy car.

All in all, its a nasty world and i hope those guys gets what coming to them.

I just recently resprayed my WHOLE car and last week some "bright-minded" guys were leaning on my car smoking cigarettes outside a club in Jalan Ampang. Not to mention their jeans pocket buttons leaving little scratch marks all over the rear quarter panel. What to do?

Sorry about what happened bro. My car was also scratched by some bloody vandals right outside my house when I was still in the UK. I suppose some bastard was unhappy at the amount of cars parked outside my house. That fella 'etched' the 4 letter word just above my fuel tank cover. Very painful whenever I am washing my car and see that scratch. Luckily its not so visible as it can only be seen during the day, & it's just a blurry white line. Still don't know who did this to my E32 though. Gonna effing slaughter them nicely for doing so. Hope you'll find the bloody culprit and 'rape' his effing ass to smithereens.

PS: My car's been with that scratch for over 2 years now and I haven't got round to repainting it yet. :p

azam318;397511 said:
Bro, sorry to hear that happened on your ride.
Give a lots of patient, Bro.

thx, im coping with it now and have to be patience till next week monday....grrrrrrr

k3nny;397514 said:
Sorry to hear.

Maybe thats why sometimes Valet parking makes more prudent financial sense?

Not only will you 1. not get carjacked in a dark basement 2. get your ride scratched 3. get your robbed but not carjacked when approaching your fancy car.

All in all, its a nasty world and i hope those guys gets what coming to them.

I just recently resprayed my WHOLE car and last week some "bright-minded" guys were leaning on my car smoking cigarettes outside a club in Jalan Ampang. Not to mention their jeans pocket buttons leaving little scratch marks all over the rear quarter panel. What to do?

how i wish jb shoping complex will have the valet parking service too, but we just don have such services in jb shopping complex. tat just unfortunately!!!
y didnt u ask em to buzz off from ur ride upon seeing em leaning on ur ride? if is me, i'll just approach em in a nice manner n ask em scram off, haha. well i have my plight too where some idiot jerk throw their cigarettes butt at my car trunk as a result of little damaging to the paint some times ago. really asshole such jerk...

btw quite expensive your respray. i dont know if its because the guy i go to does lousy work or uses cheap materials but he resprays my front bumper for RM300?

Front bumper + bonnet for RM500? Whole car around RM2500 - same color exterior only.

Quite cheap compared to the prices you guys are talking about? Plus quite alot of people go there. Top Spray in Sunway but his work was LOUSY this time round so dont take this as a recommendation. Im just curious about the prices.

chookleng;397523 said:
how i wish jb shoping complex will have the valet parking service too, but we just don have such services in jb shopping complex. tat just unfortunately!!!
y didnt u ask em to buzz off from ur ride upon seeing em leaning on ur ride? if is me, i'll just approach em in a nice manner n ask em scram off, haha. well i have my plight too where some idiot jerk throw their cigarettes butt at my car trunk as a result of little damaging to the paint some times ago. really asshole such jerk...

I did ask them to scram off gently. Hehe.

Then later on the way home about 3 hours later, while driving home, "BONG BONG BONG", TIRE PUNCTURE shows up on the iDrive.

Tiu lor.. 4am, semi mabuk i went out and looked at all the tires. All look okay except the tire near where those idiots were standing.

I went to the gas station and filled it up and drove home. Next day, i went to fill it up again and still the pressure was okay. I guess they let some air out but didnt empty it or pierce a hole or cut the tire. Luckily. *phew*.

So which one you prefer? Scratches or empty tire? hehehehe..

Susah lar. :D

Eggie86;397516 said:
Sorry about what happened bro. My car was also scratched by some bloody vandals right outside my house when I was still in the UK. I suppose some bastard was unhappy at the amount of cars parked outside my house. That fella 'etched' the 4 letter word just above my fuel tank cover. Very painful whenever I am washing my car and see that scratch. Luckily its not so visible as it can only be seen during the day, & it's just a blurry white line. Still don't know who did this to my E32 though. Gonna effing slaughter them nicely for doing so. Hope you'll find the bloody culprit and 'rape' his effing ass to smithereens.

PS: My car's been with that scratch for over 2 years now and I haven't got round to repainting it yet. :p

feel for u too bro. y u don 1 send it for paint n get over with the nightmare? i just wan put tis all bad things behind me tat y im sending it for a new paint soon though it gotta to be costly......:eek:

k3nny;397524 said:
btw quite expensive your respray. i dont know if its because the guy i go to does lousy work or uses cheap materials but he resprays my front bumper for RM300?

Front bumper + bonnet for RM500? Whole car around RM2500 - same color exterior only.

Quite cheap compared to the prices you guys are talking about? Plus quite alot of people go there. Top Spray in Sunway but his work was LOUSY this time round so dont take this as a recommendation. Im just curious about the prices.

wow bro in tat scene, u can be assured tat u been badly ripped off. i had my front bumper + bonet respray at RM230 (DAMN GOOD WORKS, cant tell much different to spot). tis time round my damages is RM1k+ considering tat almost 60% (imagine more then 50% of car needed to be RESPRAY) of car needed to RESPRAY coz tis jerk sure know well how to scratch here and there to make my ride in bad shape. even at the lower area (don no wat to call tat body part tat just below the car door) also kena scratches. tat y need to respray all. i really say DAMNIT

chookleng;397526 said:
feel for u too bro. y u don 1 send it for paint n get over with the nightmare? i just wan put tis all bad things behind me tat y im sending it for a new paint soon though it gotta to be costly......:eek:

Well, I suppose my dad's reluctant to respray the car anytime soon. I guess I shall wait till my salary is enough to send it for a complete repaint. I love the colour of my car.. Not many have it, yet I have no idea what colour to call it. Slightly dark greenish I suppose. Would love to paint it black, but my family is against black cars. *sighs* Oh yea, my car has collected some mighty fancy paint chips and scratches ever since I got back last year. Haha. Poor ol' me gave it a deep scratch below the drivers door when I opened it against a mesh fencing surrounding a flower pot. Sheesh. My car has lotsa twirl marks and water stains too. Stupid me have learnt the lesson of not washing cars under the hot sun anymore.

Anyways, I'll see to it that my car will have a fresh coat of paint by year end. ;) Hope those buggers will get what they deserve. Don't feel too bad about the cost bro; NOTHING beats the satisfaction of having a car with a new paintjob and one that looks new. =)

k3nny;397525 said:
I did ask them to scram off gently. Hehe.

Then later on the way home about 3 hours later, while driving home, "BONG BONG BONG", TIRE PUNCTURE shows up on the iDrive.

Tiu lor.. 4am, semi mabuk i went out and looked at all the tires. All look okay except the tire near where those idiots were standing.

I went to the gas station and filled it up and drove home. Next day, i went to fill it up again and still the pressure was okay. I guess they let some air out but didnt empty it or pierce a hole or cut the tire. Luckily. *phew*.

So which one you prefer? Scratches or empty tire? hehehehe..

Susah lar. :D

can pretty much guess such outcome as a result for asking em to buzz off from our ride. best of all, wat i will do is to create false scenario assuming tat i unlock my car n wanted to get my ride outta there. tat way they'll buzz off automatically n after tat i get down from my car again. LOL if they come back again, meaning they just love to been around the car n stick wit my car ass, LOL. Or better still, move the car to other parking lot. its sure susah but wat to do since we love our ride, HAHA:rolleyes:

sorry to hear that bro ...

lease you're safe and no harm is being done towards you.
Imagine if you're being mugged by those fellows that may not had scratch your car , but instead robbed you at knife/gun point ...that would had been disastorous...

be happy that you're safe ..car we still can find or buy ....but life ..ummm you live only once ..

have a nice day ..perhaps a new paint job is due for you ...

feel for you i got bro chookleng, i got my car scratch on 1 door panel deep ,polish does not help.
it was just 3 day after i gotten my e60. damn , end up respray the whole door for rm300.

i also believe karma will take care of him. the worst park i was having tea at mamak at 4pm the car is less than 100meter from me !. in SS2.

my wife say its prolly ppl who think we make money from air , thus just scratch our car.

ICEMAN 13;397549 said:
sorry to hear that bro ...

lease you're safe and no harm is being done towards you.
Imagine if you're being mugged by those fellows that may not had scratch your car , but instead robbed you at knife/gun point ...that would had been disastorous...

be happy that you're safe ..car we still can find or buy ....but life ..ummm you live only once ..

have a nice day ..perhaps a new paint job is due for you ...

thx for concern bro. yup, tis is wat i wonder to myself too. as long as money solve problem then it is not an issue at all. yup wait for a new paint job but damn have to wait till next week monday before i can slot in my car at the workshop n then have to wait till wednesday evening before i can pick it up.........SIgh....waiting is really disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom