F**KING holy cow!!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

chookleng

Club Guest
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! my E60 is badly scratch by some balless ruffian bastard. I don no when it took place but i parked my car at the shopping complex (City Square, JB) for 10hours. Realize the bad scrathes only when my GF told me that my car is badly raped when we walk toward the car lot!!!!!! damn....really angry .....such bastard certainly had got no proper education and poor his parent for having such idiot pathethic son who out there to do vandalisme to our car. Tomorrow i will be meeting up the management people to view the CCTV footage. hopefully i will able to get some clues outta from tomolo appointment and im dead sure that i wont after tis bastard for a mere of $$$$$$$ sake. i certainly wan teach such bastard a good lesson if im able to dug him up :stupid: WAT A REAL BASTARD whoever that scratch my car!!!!!!!!!! damn unlucky sial tis year, KNNCCB!

Sorry to hear that bro ... hope you get the guy.

thx...if i ever get him, i pay some $$$$$$ to the ruffian n ask em gang bang him to teach him some lesson. dude u got no idea how screw im now seeing own beloved car been badly raped ~

May this type of bastard ROT in HELL~!!!!!!!!

Go get that bastard chookleng...:x:

How bad is the scratch bro??? I know how you feel bro ... my car been scratch before ... even caught the act on CCTV at BHP station ss14 SJ but you know lah the image clarity of CCTV is quite blurry to say the least ... But at the end of the day we have to be more aware where we park and be more careful ... that is the price we have to pay for owning a UDM ... other people think money come down from the sky yet we work our ass off to own a BMW .. What do they know that's why you see these acts are done out of envy and jealousy ... Be patient bro ... what comes around goes around.

my philosophy is simple. its just a car. get over it. if u get the guy good. if u dont, life goes on. let Karma get to him.

Wah in City Square also can happen. I thought it would only happen at Angsana or Holiday Plaza. I feel for you bro.

Oh dear... i feel for you bro. May the pariah who did that to your car rot in hell.
Whenever i park i always try to look for "safe" spots - higher human traffic area / more lighted / visible to car park guard / etc..

B33mEr;397167 said:
How bad is the scratch bro??? I know how you feel bro ... my car been scratch before ... even caught the act on CCTV at BHP station ss14 SJ but you know lah the image clarity of CCTV is quite blurry to say the least ... But at the end of the day we have to be more aware where we park and be more careful ... that is the price we have to pay for owning a UDM ... other people think money come down from the sky yet we work our ass off to own a BMW .. What do they know that's why you see these acts are done out of envy and jealousy ... Be patient bro ... what comes around goes around.

bro the scratch start from rear car boot untill the front car engine there. anyway the damage of re-paint from profesional gotta cost me RM1,300 and require my car to be on their garage for 3days. so far im ok wit it and the things is tat i seem a lil impatient and have to wait till next monday only before they have sufficient people to attend to my car. lol im impatient till monday. now i frozen my badly hurt car liao and drive my m.benz. normally i onli use my w211 for heavy travel but tis time gotta used it since my baby is badly hurt. don feel like brining her go out since shes badly hurt. u right bro.....must be of envy for unable to afford such car then go around scratch our car...wat a balless bastard...

BJM7978;397174 said:
its time to repaint your car..hehehehe.

yea but seem like have to wait till next week monday. even try to find other paint shop coz im lil impatient to wait but ended up the same. so might as well go back the 1 tat i usual pratonize due to own scratches...but tis time round damn serious. hai......

bimmerdude;397201 said:
my philosophy is simple. its just a car. get over it. if u get the guy good. if u dont, life goes on. let Karma get to him.

bro im not much bothered by it now. already frozen my car with the car cover. only things is im bit upset coz have to wait till next week monday before i can send her for the best treament. hope karma go to him soon. the soonest the better so tat there will be less victim....:rolleyes:

xtracooljustin;397206 said:
Wah in City Square also can happen. I thought it would only happen at Angsana or Holiday Plaza. I feel for you bro.

anything anyway could happen to ur car if ur car happen to bounce into such balless dickhead bastard who do better nothing then go around n scracth people car just to make himself feel happier n proud....:stupid:

yo... anger is such a torment... take it easy.. i too had my share of it...

but what you can do is to do stake out, see the cctv, view some of it some days earlier than that.. see that if this guy was going around the carpark doing to other cars.. employ some ppl, then catch him/them...

then do what's on your mind at that time...

regards.

Post some pics? sounds sick but why not?

i haven't been to City Square for quite some years, always thought it's pretty bright and safe

pion;397215 said:
Oh dear... i feel for you bro. May the pariah who did that to your car rot in hell.
Whenever i park i always try to look for "safe" spots - higher human traffic area / more lighted / visible to car park guard / etc..

tat is wat i look for b4 i park my car. still it happen to me. shit things happen dude. there is nothing place so call secure

CL sorry to hear about that...those ppl not worth ur time and energy to feel angry one la...

RM1300 for the paint work from rear to front is good price ler considering u mentioned professional work...i repaint my front bumper and engine hood due to severe stone chips also RM1300 liau ler...like this i kena kapak liau...

pussy;397244 said:
yo... anger is such a torment... take it easy.. i too had my share of it...

but what you can do is to do stake out, see the cctv, view some of it some days earlier than that.. see that if this guy was going around the carpark doing to other cars.. employ some ppl, then catch him/them...

then do what's on your mind at that time...

regards.

tis is exactly wat my intention. i will view the cctv footage tomolo then i pay some money to get hold of tis idiot using own method. i absolutely wont go to police coz police cant do nothing much to teach such jerk good lesson

Tom;397249 said:
Post some pics? sounds sick but why not?

i haven't been to City Square for quite some years, always thought it's pretty bright and safe

sure, i will post some picture up after the shooting. tat jerk seem hate my car so much that he use so much force to scratch those scratches and make it deeper. i hope those deep scratches will be able repair.

t2ribena;397261 said:
CL sorry to hear about that...those ppl not worth ur time and energy to feel angry one la...

RM1300 for the paint work from rear to front is good price ler considering u mentioned professional work...i repaint my front bumper and engine hood due to severe stone chips also RM1300 liau ler...like this i kena kapak liau...

haha.....coz i always patronize tis boss shop. it was like at least 5-7times in every two quarter time coz due to some stone chips tat hit my bumper n also some minor scrathes. tat y he quoted me tat price. rest of it all quoted me RM2k+ and above....i ask them go fly kites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom