Extreme Park TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
TT rotation can even be in town if place was right....i have contacts with major food establishments who are willing to get the publicity, talk to them about car park at premise and discounted rates on drinks and food if commitee are open to this suggestion.....

Originally posted by teejay@Dec 16 2004, 12:08 PM TT rotation can even be in town if place was right....i have contacts with major food establishments who are willing to get the publicity, talk to them about car park at premise and discounted rates on drinks and food if commitee are open to this suggestion.....
TJ, if you can come up with some proposal, I think the protem commitee would listen. However, please cater for advance notice should be allocated to inform the rest of the ppl.

Guys,

I heard of ppl saying tonight's TT at sunway extreme park...

I would like say sorry to those i promised and i couldn't attend due to abit problems in my family... need to leave subang about 9pm ...

Hope to see You all next week ok... Ciaoz !

Originally posted by teejay@Dec 16 2004, 12:08 AM
TT rotation can even be in town if place was right....
i have contacts with major food establishments who are willing to get the publicity, talk to them about car park at premise and discounted rates on drinks and food if commitee are open to this suggestion.....
teejay, fire away. We're all ears. :)

Top Bottom