Extreme Park TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 7 2004, 01:22 PM Normally its after 10pm. :)
After 10pm sausages & satay gone! better get there early. :p

Originally posted by kctam@Dec 10 2004, 07:00 AM New thread by DD on 10 & 17 Dec TT at Extreme Park, BU hereIt was an excellent turn out last week. Hope to see you all there this week.
Extreme Park at BU???? :( . I thought Extreme Park is at Sunway.

man... yesterday's TT was EXCELLENT! Was dissappointed that I couldn't go home this weekend because of work but TT was a good call. I had a great time ... thanks KC for dragging me there!!! :D

weii dimples, ystday u cldnt find yer way out, then how did u manage to find yer way there laa? online navigator via pone issit? ;) :)rgds, B)kahar abdullah

yeah... last Friday's TT was good with very encouraging turnout. At the rate we are going, we're soon going to need a permit for each TT session, else we'll get ourselves held under ISA for illegal gathering (hehehe)

... and I believe the good turnout could partly be attributable to our good ole' chap, KC Tam, for voluntarily taking the effort and initiative to call/remind a few of us for the TT. Thank you KC.

Aiyoh... just wanted everyone to have a good time mah. It was good seeing so many turning up & enjoying themselves.See you all this Fri (hmmm.... do I have a life besides forum TT? Must do something about it). :D

Hey ,,, the TT was good ... thanks chester ...Well..I guess another week to go then we are back in Extreme Park Sunway ... cheers :D

With the last 2 Fri's in Dec being 24th & 31st, foresee a low turn out at TT (as it's the eve of a major public holiday).Looking at how sucessful the BU TT was, it would be sensible to reconsider shifting the regular TT to PJ for early next year. There was suggestions that TT be rotated so as to be fair to all concern (rather than keep it within SJ / Sunway area).This may need a consensus & list of proposed venues, which may need the start of a new thread. Will leave that decision for the powers that be.My humble dua kupang.

Originally posted by kahar@Dec 11 2004, 10:23 PM weii dimples, ystday u cldnt find yer way out, then how did u manage to find yer way there laa? online navigator via pone issit? ;) :)rgds, B)kahar abdullah
eheh .... you know me too well.I met KC at the BP station leh and he did the same thing you did, only in reverse.Anyway, I'm still proud of myself that I drove out of Subang and didn't get lost. YAY! hehehe ... B)

At last Friday's TT my old junk was drive tested by pussy. He step on the paddle accellerated to the max and my son (5 yrs old) started crying at the back seat......shivering...."..papa scared.......drive slowly la........"Thanks for the technical advices pussy

Originally posted by amizana@Dec 15 2004, 12:17 AM At last Friday's TT my old junk was drive tested by pussy. He step on the paddle accellerated to the max and my son (5 yrs old) started crying at the back seat......shivering...."..papa scared.......drive slowly la........"
wah ... blackcat ... now scaring little children izzit? :eek:

Originally posted by amizana@Dec 15 2004, 12:17 AM At last Friday's TT my old junk was drive tested by pussy. He step on the paddle accellerated to the max and my son (5 yrs old) started crying at the back seat......shivering...."..papa scared.......drive slowly la........"Thanks for the technical advices pussy
tsk tsk tsk blackcat *geleng kepala* :eek:rgds, B)kahar abdullah

Jahat lah, this stray cat. Woi, got little kid in the car lah.... why take the risk. :(

Originally posted by kctam@Dec 15 2004, 07:24 PMJahat lah, this stray cat. Woi, got little kid in the car lah.... why take the risk. :(
Never mind la........ don't blame on him. He's only testing the car; to the maximum......Tak sangka the old junk still have the power to zoom.............. :D Reminder : Next time don't forget to use the seat belt even for back seat passenger. ;)

Originally posted by amizana@Dec 15 2004, 07:40 PM Reminder : Next time don't forget to use the seat belt even for back seat passenger. ;)
Is that when pussy is at the wheels?

Top Bottom