Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
interested in bbs b17 deepdish

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: i hav a 17 inci bbs deepdish intersted pm me tq dany

dannybaba13;247455 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: i hav a 17 inci bbs deepdish intersted pm me tq dany

U put in wrong tread lar..This belongs to ESHAM one..

bmw7833;247433 said:
Hey..post in more pic lar..
BMW7833 the website abit slowlah..sometime get hang..:31: ..How your car man..any modification project?

Yesterday i got second hand cd changer and the mounting for RM1000. But the funny thing is my existing car mounting was not that really suit the new one. But anyway when i place the cd changer there it does not move much so i leave it there ( Left rear compartment) Check in internet on afew cd installation picture but my car mounting was missing. :rolleyes:

esham;247479 said:
BMW7833 the website abit slowlah..sometime get hang..:31: ..How your car man..any modification project?

Yesterday i got second hand cd changer and the mounting for RM1000. But the funny thing is my existing car mounting was not that really suit the new one. But anyway when i place the cd changer there it does not move much so i leave it there ( Left rear compartment) Check in internet on afew cd installation picture but my car mounting was missing. :rolleyes:

My car still in stock plain, pure without pollution yet..:smokin:
Wait till u finish mod mar, want to see ur final result, if ok, then i mod like urs lor..:ciao:

One more thing..u can mod ur car, why dun u mod ur PC to be faster?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

bmw7833;247485 said:
One more thing..u can mod ur car, why dun u mod ur PC to be faster?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: emmm... My laptop and pc are very-very much high end. 20K+/pc. And i'm using lease line, monitored by BT Nordic. No streamyx, No dial up , No jaring. My profession something to do with IT. :burnout: I believe i'm done with my speed connection now. :cool:

Finally after miss offer of Vincent's motosport wheel a E36 friend of mine got it from Singapore. Original colour was silver but he change it to darker gun metal colour. And his previous BBS he sleep and hug them on bed .... :p

DSC01585.jpg

esham;247510 said:
yes... bmw7833.. We have to pay Rm20K /month just for the lease line service. :rolleyes:

Anyone else wanted to have lease line connection can contact me for details:top:

Sori bro, hijack sket:stupid: Anyway nice car:top: Keep the mods coming:rock:

initialM;248154 said:
Anyone else wanted to have lease line connection can contact me for details:top:

Sori bro, hijack sket:stupid: Anyway nice car:top: Keep the mods coming:rock:

initialM...you all aaaa...oppotunist :cool:

esham;248254 said:
Aaaahhhhh...the E36 owner is here!!! Welcome to the club forum..:cool: Lu ada mimpi E39 lagi ke bro?:eek:
After Raya probably.........e39/e46.........:rock:

Top Bottom